Prada Brique

Nov 11, 2018
I've been eyeing this bag for a little while..
I wasn't going to buy anything with this pandemic situation besides essentials, but my birthday is coming and since all the brands are having a price increase, decided to buy. Couldn't buy in store since everything is closed here, but my SA managed to deliver to me in the same day.

I can't wait until we are all able to go out again.

Here's the unboxing and a few mod shots for reference.

8EC420AA-CDDA-4BDA-AD97-7A464993A4BD.JPG32A8FD80-D64A-46C5-A265-2A277EE75589.JPG87DC3A05-D681-4500-AA2C-F74A2039200A.JPG

I really really like this bag. I really hate saffiano. I'm so torn! If you have time could you post some interior shots of the bag? Congrats and happy birthday!
Sure! Thank you for the birthday wish :smile:

Here's some pictures.

The front pocket it's very wide
Captura de Tela 2020-05-16 às 09.31.45.png

Inside - very roomy with another pocket
Captura de Tela 2020-05-16 às 09.31.52.png

The back pocket. I have the iPhone 11 max and fits perfectly.
Captura de Tela 2020-05-16 às 09.31.59.png

Thanks! It's a really cool bag, quite unique. I'll hold off for now and see if it ever comes out with a different leather. I must admit I do wish it was leather lined too as most wrist-pouches are and this has a similar set up albeit a bit bigger. I suspect I may be swayed if I come across it in the flesh (whenever that happens!)

Thanks! It's a really cool bag, quite unique. I'll hold off for now and see if it ever comes out with a different leather. I must admit I do wish it was leather lined too as most wrist-pouches are and this has a similar set up albeit a bit bigger. I suspect I may be swayed if I come across it in the flesh (whenever that happens!)
It's very pratical! And they also have a smaller version.
I saw it in person a few months ago but I decided to buy the cassette bag from bottega veneta instead.
And I feel quite unique too, I like the fact that not many people have this bag.

This review on youtube was very helpful.

• Love
Reactions: skyqueen
The cassette bag is awesome too! I bought a handheld pouch from BV a few months ago and love it, super useful! That review is really good, thanks for posting. What's the Dring on the lower left side for? Mulberry have come out with a new leather for their Anthony bag that I've also got my eye on as it looks really good. I have one of their satchels but the quality was a but crap so it put me off the brand, however I'm intrigued by this new leather. When the shops are opened in the UK I'll have to check these out in person and make a decision!

Reactions: victoroliveira
The cassette bag is awesome too! I bought a handheld pouch from BV a few months ago and love it, super useful! That review is really good, thanks for posting. What's the Dring on the lower left side for? Mulberry have come out with a new leather for their Anthony bag that I've also got my eye on as it looks really good. I have one of their satchels but the quality was a but crap so it put me off the brand, however I'm intrigued by this new leather. When the shops are opened in the UK I'll have to check these out in person and make a decision!
You can wear it vertically. With this version of brique I think it's weird looking, but still an option.
They also have a vertical model

Attachments

• Captura de Tela 2020-05-16 às 16.49.14.png
    Captura de Tela 2020-05-16 às 16.49.14.png
    433.5 KB · Views: 55
Reactions: Searno29
I'm going to add to this thread with my new Brique bag in brushed leather. I wanted to get a bag with a pouch on the strap to match my new Cloudbust Thunder sneakers that I am obsessed about. I kept trying on the LV Trio in Monogram Eclipse (Reverse) and I just didn't love it. Tried it on 4 times on different occasions because I really wanted it to work!

I ventured into Prada to check out their bags, and this Brique bag was love at first sight. I haven't felt so excited about a Prada bag (or any bag) for a while now! I've admired the Brique before, especially @victoroliveira 's but I have an Air Dior pouch that looks very similar in style. The brushed leather makes it look very different from what I have. Makes it quite delicate though. Very susceptible to scratches and indentations. But that glossy finish...I'll put up with the delicate nature for that finish.

Besides, we are going into lockdown AGAIN tomorrow. So this was a last shopping-in-person purchase for a while.
20210407_132255.jpg20210407_132409.jpg20210407_132506.jpg20210407_132647.jpg20210407_133624.jpg20210407_133747.jpg