Prada Brique

Nov 11, 2018
I've been eyeing this bag for a little while..
I wasn't going to buy anything with this pandemic situation besides essentials, but my birthday is coming and since all the brands are having a price increase, decided to buy. Couldn't buy in store since everything is closed here, but my SA managed to deliver to me in the same day.

I can't wait until we are all able to go out again.

Here's the unboxing and a few mod shots for reference.

8EC420AA-CDDA-4BDA-AD97-7A464993A4BD.JPG 32A8FD80-D64A-46C5-A265-2A277EE75589.JPG 87DC3A05-D681-4500-AA2C-F74A2039200A.JPG

IntheOcean

Authenticator
Apr 4, 2018
Happy Birthday and congrats on your new Prada! Looks good on you.
Love the vintage vibe it has. And the color is gorgeous, great choice. :tup:

Reactions: victoroliveira

Searno29

Nov 2, 2018
I really really like this bag. I really hate saffiano. I'm so torn! If you have time could you post some interior shots of the bag? Congrats and happy birthday!

Nov 11, 2018
I really really like this bag. I really hate saffiano. I'm so torn! If you have time could you post some interior shots of the bag? Congrats and happy birthday!
Sure! Thank you for the birthday wish :smile:

Here's some pictures.

The front pocket it's very wide
Captura de Tela 2020-05-16 às 09.31.45.png

Inside - very roomy with another pocket
Captura de Tela 2020-05-16 às 09.31.52.png

The back pocket. I have the iPhone 11 max and fits perfectly.
Captura de Tela 2020-05-16 às 09.31.59.png

Searno29

Nov 2, 2018
Thanks! It's a really cool bag, quite unique. I'll hold off for now and see if it ever comes out with a different leather. I must admit I do wish it was leather lined too as most wrist-pouches are and this has a similar set up albeit a bit bigger. I suspect I may be swayed if I come across it in the flesh (whenever that happens!)

Nov 11, 2018
Thanks! It's a really cool bag, quite unique. I'll hold off for now and see if it ever comes out with a different leather. I must admit I do wish it was leather lined too as most wrist-pouches are and this has a similar set up albeit a bit bigger. I suspect I may be swayed if I come across it in the flesh (whenever that happens!)
It's very pratical! And they also have a smaller version.
I saw it in person a few months ago but I decided to buy the cassette bag from bottega veneta instead.
And I feel quite unique too, I like the fact that not many people have this bag.

This review on youtube was very helpful.

Searno29

Nov 2, 2018
The cassette bag is awesome too! I bought a handheld pouch from BV a few months ago and love it, super useful! That review is really good, thanks for posting. What's the Dring on the lower left side for? Mulberry have come out with a new leather for their Anthony bag that I've also got my eye on as it looks really good. I have one of their satchels but the quality was a but crap so it put me off the brand, however I'm intrigued by this new leather. When the shops are opened in the UK I'll have to check these out in person and make a decision!

Nov 11, 2018
The cassette bag is awesome too! I bought a handheld pouch from BV a few months ago and love it, super useful! That review is really good, thanks for posting. What's the Dring on the lower left side for? Mulberry have come out with a new leather for their Anthony bag that I've also got my eye on as it looks really good. I have one of their satchels but the quality was a but crap so it put me off the brand, however I'm intrigued by this new leather. When the shops are opened in the UK I'll have to check these out in person and make a decision!
You can wear it vertically. With this version of brique I think it's weird looking, but still an option.
They also have a vertical model

Attachments

Reactions: Searno29

blindf0ldme

May 9, 2015
Wow the color is stunning and it looks amazing on you. I love the vintage like vibes this bag gives off. Very jealous cuz I've been eyeing this silhouette for a while.

Nov 11, 2018
Wow the color is stunning and it looks amazing on you. I love the vintage like vibes this bag gives off. Very jealous cuz I've been eyeing this silhouette for a while.
Thank you! It's definitely one of my favorite bags. Very practical and such a great size.