Prada BR 3169...help!

1. Hi,

I am absolutely in LOVE with this bag! (Evidently, I am one of few because everyone else hated it on another subforum). Anyways, the cheapest I can find a REAL one for is $500 and that is way out of my price range for this kind of casual, nylon bag. Does anyone know where I can find a better price??? THANKS!!!

http://www.purseblog.com/images/prada_nylon_passamentry_tote.jpg

On a separate note, there is a GREAT bag in the US Weekly that has Jessica and Nick on the cover..I think the headline is something about Nick stealing Jessica's millions....there is a page on the right side where Jennifer Aniston is pictured with a black handbag...does anyone know whos it is? Maybe bottega??

2. love the prada!!

3. actually, $500 for this bag is already a pretty good deal.

4. There's some similar bags on Bluefly. But I agree...$500 for a prada is pretty good!

5. Two things:

1) If you're a new bluefly customer, there's a code for I think 15% off of a $100+ purchase--just use the code FASHION65. Double check the info on the "deals & steals" thread here...

2) I think the Aniston back you're referring to is a bag that's been previously discussed. It's a BV that's no longer available. If you search the forum and try "Aniston" as your search term, you should find the threads.

6. Thats a 1200.00 bag! 500 is a steal!

7. Agreed!

8. don't like

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice