Prada BN2435 vs Br4970

Alisa C.

Feb 14, 2018
Hi, ladies. This is my first post on this site ever. However, whenever I had a purse question I always read all the information available on this forum, from A-Z. Thank y’all for all tips and pieces of advice.
Now, I have a question of my own. I am looking into two purses that are very similar to each other. Prada BN2434 and BR4970. They are both in Vitello Daino leather. The main difference is the straps. Does anyone own any of these purses? Can you share your experience with me, please? What about wear and tear? Also which purse is more comfortable? I believe that straps of BR4970 should be more comfortable as they are flat (I intend to carry it on my shoulder). Am I right?
Since these two models are not new, I will have to buy it at a resaler or used, but in like-new condition. If I buy it used, obviously it’s going to be less expensive - I have already found one, and I can save at least $400. But it’s going to be without two-year warranty (I’m in Europe, we usually have a 2-year warranty). Is it worth buying new without a warranty? I’m concerned, because I have a Louis Vuitton purse that got broken two years after the purchase and I got a replacement for free. If quality of Prada isn’t as good as it should be for a designer purse, and I risk to have issues with it down the road, I prefer to have a warranty. If they tend to break AFTER a warranty expires, then it doesn’t make sense to overpay for it, and I should get I used one in like-new condition.
Any other useful information that I missing on right now? Please, help! :smile:

Attachments

• 10ACA4D8-1A44-4489-8AF2-8BAF3FEA7A50.jpeg
    10ACA4D8-1A44-4489-8AF2-8BAF3FEA7A50.jpeg
    127.9 KB · Views: 264
  • 65D44629-9386-493A-AEB3-57D1D880828C.jpeg
    65D44629-9386-493A-AEB3-57D1D880828C.jpeg
    248.4 KB · Views: 269
Anyone?.. I see bunch of posts bragging about their purses (those posts have hundreds replies) or giving an opinion regarding a new collection, but nobody tried to help here... :sad:

Anyone?.. I see bunch of posts bragging about their purses (those posts have hundreds replies) or giving an opinion regarding a new collection, but nobody tried to help here... :sad:
This is a slow forum, unfortunately. :sad: I can't say anything re: the warranty, but I did see the top photo (the slightly slouchier hobo bag) in blush a few days ago, and I thought it was gorgeous. Prada's quality, in my opinion, has been excellent.

Reactions: khiggins21