Prada bn2316 or Fendi 2jours petite

lee_dya

O.G.
Mar 21, 2014
Hi all.. I need your opinion! I'm going to Europe end of this year and planning to get a designer handbag. I can't decide between Prada saffiano bn2316 or fendi 2jours petite. The price is almost the same, its around €1200-1300. Prada is like classic must-have bag, but I knew that lately Fendi got more attention than Prada saffiano. Honestly, I only have 1 shot to buy something really nice and last for years. So which one should I get? TIA!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 1,521
Last edited:
Both are very similar in style and very classic. The leather looks different then the saffiano. I guess it's going to come down to which leather is better for your life?

I know this is the Prada section but I think the 2jours is better quality (sorry). Most 2jours are saffiano on the front, back and bottom, leather on the sides instead of being all saffiano. They are very durable, though.

Hi all.. I need your opinion! I'm going to Europe end of this year and planning to get a designer handbag. I can't decide between Prada saffiano bn2316 or fendi 2jours petite. The price is almost the same, its around €1200-1300. Prada is like classic must-have bag, but I knew that lately Fendi got more attention than Prada saffiano. Honestly, I only have 1 shot to buy something really nice and last for years. So which one should I get? TIA!
Buy both! :biggrin:
I gravitating more towards Fendi.

I know this is the Prada section but I think the 2jours is better quality (sorry). Most 2jours are saffiano on the front, back and bottom, leather on the sides instead of being all saffiano. They are very durable, though.

I totally agree. Another vote for the 2Jours.

I think the 2Jours is also more unique. The Prada Saffiano isn't very distinctive, whereas the Fendi uses a combination of materials along with a nice enameled metal bar with a small discreet logo.