Prada BN1874 from Myhabit, no made in italy tag

xibeimunan

Apr 4, 2013
Got one from Myhabit yesterday and received it this morning. I thought I would be super happy for my 1st lux tote. However, I was so disappointed when I opened the box. This bag from Myhabit just looks so different from the bag I bought from Prada store. I even did not see the little black tag with "made in italy". There is only one little white tag says 8 inside the pocket.

Not sure if I should return this bag. I thought it was a great deal since its only sold for $1089. Now, I begin to doubt its authenticity.

Got one from Myhabit yesterday and received it this morning. I thought I would be super happy for my 1st lux tote. However, I was so disappointed when I opened the box. This bag from Myhabit just looks so different from the bag I bought from Prada store. I even did not see the little black tag with "made in italy". There is only one little white tag says 8 inside the pocket.

Not sure if I should return this bag. I thought it was a great deal since its only sold for $1089. Now, I begin to doubt its authenticity.

Post pics in the Authenticate this Prada forum and we'll see if we can assist.