prada BN1336 vs BN1788

bethanycrt

O.G.
May 20, 2006
ladies can you help me out? im planning to buy my 1st prada bag, for weeks now ive been eyeing the bn1366 tessuto gauffre in black then i saw the bn1788. they look pretty similar but why is bn1788 slightly cheaper? which is smaller? which is more striking to look at? will they ever go on sale? btw i have the LV palermo PM, are they similar in size? but it doesnt matter anyway because i want to own a prada gauffre. :smile:

im going to singapore in 2 months but after reading several posts here regarding higher prices in singapore, ive decided to just order through joanna and have it shipped to my place.

your opinions please...TIA!!!

1788 is slightly bigger. I think there were a couple of discussions about the difference and I referenced those before I made my decision. Try to search for those threads.

I have the Palermo too and I think the shape is very different there's not much comparison there.

The BN1336 has a zip closure while BN1788 has a snap closure.
If you're getting the gold hardware, the BN1336's hardware is also gold-plated while BN1788 is brass.
That explains why BN1336 is slightly more expensive.

I read that 1336 is also more squarish while 1788 is more tapered at the top.

The bn1788 is more squarish, the bn1366 is smaller & is very similar to the 1792 but it comes with a zip. It's their classic so perhaps more ex too.

I was torn initially but decided to go with the bn1788 cuz it's alil bigger & less common.
Alot of people over here are carrying the bn1366 n bn1792.

If u need pictures just google according to the model code no, there's tons on google images.

I am actually torn also between both model.
I am indeed really interested with BN1336, but color that I want (dark blue) not available anymore.
So, thats why I am thinking to have the BN1788.....but yet still thinking if this is worth to have????
Whoever have the BN1788, please give your opinion. Maybe I can make my decision better....thank you.

The bn1788 is more squarish, the bn1366 is smaller & is very similar to the 1792 but it comes with a zip. It's their classic so perhaps more ex too.

I was torn initially but decided to go with the bn1788 cuz it's alil bigger & less common.
Alot of people over here are carrying the bn1366 n bn1792.

If u need pictures just google according to the model code no, there's tons on google images.
Do you have Prada BN1788...if yes, how your review on the bag? I really interested to have Prada collection.....