Prada @ bluefly.com?

1. People have had issues with authenticity with Bluefly lately(bal.bags..etc) I personally wouldnt buy there.

2. I would steer clear of the handbags right now because there have been a lot of questions about their authenticity with Chloe and Balenciaga.

3. Don't tell me that! I purchased a prada tote about 3 years ago and never gave it a thought as to if it was authentic or not. I rec'd. the authenticity card w/it. Is this just recent w/bluefly?

4. It's been a while(maybe 3 mos ago??) but yes people have had issues w/ them mainly w/ balenciaga bags. I'm sure you can search for the thread if you go to balenciaga section. Personally, I wouldn't get anything from bluefly b/c of the authenticity issues they've had w/ balenciaga bags. I would recommend buying any designer bags directly from dept stores/boutiques or legit online stores such as eluxury.

5. from my own personal experience in buying several prada bags on bluefly in the past, i would not deter you from shopping there. everything i've ever received from them has been authentic!

6. ditto - so far so good, at least w/ gucci and fendi:yes:

7. Ditto here too. Frankly, I wonder how long people are going to keep beating up Bluefly for making that mistake.:shrugs:

8. I ordered a Chloe bag from Bluefly a couple of weeks ago. It was definitely authentic. I ended up returning it because it was too large, but the bag was in perfect shape and was definitely authentic. They are great about accepting returns, too. I got my refund promptly.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice