Prada Bauletto Bag BL0687

^LOVE that!!! Not sure what to think about the color.....hope you get the stone....just a gorgeous color!!! Wait and see and if you like it--if not just send it bag...just don't rip the security tag off until you decide..keep us posted and post pics when you get her!!!!

It's been a HUGE crap shoot with Bluefly lately. I have NO idea what's been going on. I've had to send back more things than I've kept b/c incorrect descriptions on the website. I had a borderline shouting match with them over one particular item that I returned, they put back on the site and did NOT correct the description. They did finally did at least correct that one after I pointed out how much money they were losing by not correctly describing items. :whistle:

Any more when I get a delivery from them, I'm holding my breath until I get the box open, and NOT in a good way...

Well it shipped. I hope the surprise will be a good one lets hope for the stone. When I had it in my cart and was ready to check out was when I noticed the Title with black as the color, cause all I saw was the bag and the color stone when it became available. I called BF while it was in my cart still and they couldnt confirm which one I would be getting. It will take about a week to get to me and I will let you know what bag it actually will be.

I saw it was available again. I should get mine Monday or Tuesday. I hope I am not to shocked when I open the box (maybe it wont even be the right bag) I am hoping for the stone/taupe color. Someone else is also going to have a surprise cause it is gone again.

Well it wasnt such a surprise after all. BF got it almost right. It was the stone (pietra) which is what I wanted. So the Title of black was the only thing wrong and maybe the price(I think it should be more for the larger one so what a deal). It was the large bag which was huge!! If you like big bags watch for it cause I sent it back. The color was gorgeous and style just to big for my needs. But I will be on the look out for the smaller one. It did have a few marks but I think this bag will mark and adds to it.