Prada Baroque

Okay - I pulled the trigger. I tried on the newer square version today and loved them. I think I'll like the original round version more though so I ordered those in black. Hope I love them.

I tried the round once on at Sunglass Hut & love them but did not pull the trigger yet. Then, they got the new Square versions & looks great on, more casual & easy to wear, so i ordered the black online which is much cheaper, like $100 less & no tax. I've been wearing it everywhere & love it! Maybe i should get the round 1 in tortoise next. They're just so cool on the side view.

I tried the round once on at Sunglass Hut & love them but did not pull the trigger yet. Then, they got the new Square versions & looks great on, more casual & easy to wear, so i ordered the black online which is much cheaper, like $100 less & no tax. I've been wearing it everywhere & love it! Maybe i should get the round 1 in tortoise next. They're just so cool on the side view.

The square were nice - actually kind of sporty unless you looked from the side. I just liked the over sized Jackie O'ness of the round ones. I ordered the black since that seems harder to find these days. If I fall in love I might get the tort too - but those seem to be easier to find.

The square were nice - actually kind of sporty unless you looked from the side. I just liked the over sized Jackie O'ness of the round ones. I ordered the black since that seems harder to find these days. If I fall in love I might get the tort too - but those seem to be easier to find.

I had a hard time picking which of the 2, round or square at first because they both looked nice on & i settled for the black square because it felt more comfortable on my face. But, everytime i see the round 1, esp in Tort, i feel like i need to have it too. Lol...

I love the eyebrow style baroque too, though i haven't tried it on in person yet.

Here's my Black Square Barouque:heart:
T2eC16FE9s2fHtBPilEvP60_57.jpg

T2eC16ZzoE9s5ngNR6BPilvneLw60_57.jpg

So I was walking through Bloomingdales today and saw the tort baroque and tried them on an loved them. The tort is super dark - almost black plus brown lenses are my favorite. My black ones will be here this week - so I guess I'll wait and see if I'm going to return the black or keep them both.......

So I was walking through Bloomingdales today and saw the tort baroque and tried them on an loved them. The tort is super dark - almost black plus brown lenses are my favorite. My black ones will be here this week - so I guess I'll wait and see if I'm going to return the black or keep them both.......

Yeah! Congrats! I love the tort on the round once, but maybe both will look good on you that you may decide to keep them. ;)

I agree, Tort is gorgy on the round. I feel that black is too much on my face on this size, when i tried it on in person while the Tort is just right against my complexion. On the above pictures, i prefer the Tort.

So, which 1 are you keeping?

I agree, Tort is gorgy on the round. I feel that black is too much on my face on this size, when i tried it on in person while the Tort is just right against my complexion. On the above pictures, i prefer the Tort.

So, which 1 are you keeping?

Okay - so my black finally arrived today. I'm keeping the tort 100%. I love the pattern on them and that they're so dark and classic looking. The black is more fashiony if that makes sense. They remind me of the Chanel half tints from a few years ago. I don't really need two pair - so I'm not sure if I'll keep them or not. They're very chic looking though but there's just something about the tort. I'll try to take photos just for fun and report back once I make up my mind.

I did wear my tort out today and every store I went to a sales person complimented the glasses and how beautiful they are. You do feel special wearing them since they're so very unique.