Prada Bag...worth the price?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hey, I got the pic, but for some reason I can't save it. Can you email it as an attachment? :biggrin: Beautiful wallet btw!

2. I really like the bag, I say it's worth the $$$$$

3. I love the bag! I love the blush colored Prada in the magazine ads, too, but I have not seen it for sale yet.

4. I think I am going to get the deerskin bag in the frame version...not the drawstring...nicer design

5. Sorry for the late post, I didnt check my other mail until now!

[​IMG]

6. What were the problems with the bag? (somebody said that a friend had problems with this bag, in an earlier post). Is it poorly made?

7. Thanks Noriko! Haha, my friend is going to KILL me if she sees this...

8. That's a funny pic! I love to sniff my bags... but I do it when there's no camera around ;)

9. :lol: Lets hope she doesnt then!:biggrin:

10. I really like that wallet!!! even with the sniffer! :biggrin: Personally, I get good mileage out of Prada so I think for the most part it is money well spent. I love the blush one that I am seeing in a lot of magazines lately.

I am really hoping that Prada is making a comeback after years of hideous nylon (Not meant to offend anyone, I even own one but I think they went on overkill). Really looking forward to seeing what they come up with next! :biggrin: