Prada...at One Sale a Day??? (4-7-14)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Yeah, wow is right. Apparently it sold out before morning. Sigh...

2. Is this a legit site?

3. Yes, it is.

4. It actually sold out within an hour of you posting; that's when i saw it, it was already gone. :shucks:

5. Well, I guess that's not surprising. What's surprising is that it was on sale there at all. I mean, it's a reputable site, it just generally does not have such high end merchandise. Michael Kors, every once in a while, but that's it.

6. Can't help but wonder about authenticity. Black saffiano Super Fakes are on every street corner on the planet.

7. I think they are a major enough operation that they would be destroyed if they sold fakes.

8. That's the thing about Super Fakes, though. They've fooled a lot of otherwise reputable merchants. Quite a few actually, so unless they had it professionally authenticated before it was sold, they've left themselves wide open.