PRADA at MARSHALLS....

Sep 10, 2006
los angeles, ca
Hey girls,

I was at my local marshalls yesterday and saw a few pairs of Prada shoes!! They were marked down from 600 to the low 200s. There werent many but it still leads me to tell you guys to check your local marshalls- theyve been carrying many higher end brands lately. They also have the new Juicy perfumes in stock btw.

glitterglo

O.G.
Jul 12, 2007
I've seen a pair of Dolce and Gabbana shoes at the Marshalls near me. They were around $200 also.

cassiescloset

Apr 18, 2009
My neighborhood is sort of upscale and I just learned that a Marshall's will be locating at the site of the former Circuit City with plans to open by November. Maybe some Prada will be sent my way.

more_CHOOS

Sofa King on a Ban!!
Mar 18, 2008
I live in my Louboutins
There is a Marshalls where I live that carries Prada, Versace, Gucci, DSquared, Armani Collezioni, and some other high end brands..etc...but only clothes, I haven't seen them carry high-end shoes or bags...I might check it out again.

vagabag

O.G.
Dec 31, 2006
Wow! Which marshalls did u go to?
Hey girls,

I was at my local marshalls yesterday and saw a few pairs of Prada shoes!! They were marked down from 600 to the low 200s. There werent many but it still leads me to tell you guys to check your local marshalls- theyve been carrying many higher end brands lately. They also have the new Juicy perfumes in stock btw.

madigan

I'm done!
O.G.
Jan 16, 2007
CT
I saw DVF, Prada, UGG, Donald J Pliner, Coach, LAMB and D&G (shoes) at mine, and that was the Silas Dene highway in CT. They also had MbMJ, Prada, D&G and Miumiu sunglasses. Amazingly, I didn't see anything I liked save for a pair of MK sunglasses.