Prada Antic Easy Shoulder Bag - Question about size

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I was just on the sale portion of Bergdorf's site and saw this particular bag still available. Its on sale for $805 (down from $1150) and am not sure if the photo showing is a good rendition of the actual bag. I love the photo - that is the shape (rectangular) I would like to get but the dimensions stated are 12"H x 15 1/5"W x 4 2/5"D which would make it more square in my opinion. Do you think the height portion includes the folded over part on the push lock styles?

2. Pics?

3. [​IMG]Wow - I finally figured out how to do pictures! :yahoo: I just would have thought 12 x 15 would look a lot more square than this (not that I'm complaining - I love how this one looks).

4. I have this bag and it is pretty small. It only measures about 6 inches with the top flap closed ( I just measure it). One thing I don't like is that it slouches quite a bit when it is not full because it is rectangular on the bottom and it narrows up at the top so it resembles a triangle from the side. One more compaint is that it is heavier than it looks.

5. ^^^Uh, this thread is almost a year old!!! :wtf:

6. CLOSING..OLD thread

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.