Prada Antic Cervo Bowler... Just Arrived ... pix!

Honestly purseinsanity, I haven't used it yet. :nuts: I'm hoping you can tell me how you like it!!:P I have this terrible habit of buying purses and then instead of using them... I just GAZE at them in my closet. Nuts!!! :rolleyes:
OMG...I do that too! I break out in a huge sweat at the thought of using a new bag and have to buy two more to replace the one I've now "ruined" by using! I am insane!!

OMG...I do that too! I break out in a huge sweat at the thought of using a new bag and have to buy two more to replace the one I've now "ruined" by using! I am insane!!
I'm with ya! What is this sickness called?! Sheesh. I wish I could be like some people who walk out wearing what they've bought at the store... but I just can't bring myself to do it. :rolleyes:

I'm with ya! What is this sickness called?! Sheesh. I wish I could be like some people who walk out wearing what they've bought at the store... but I just can't bring myself to do it. :rolleyes:

Now I feel normal... I do the same thing. I have this bag in the dark brown with gold hardware on handbles. Thanks to padparsha. I got it three weeks ago and have yet to use. I saw these bags on bluefly as well in the black. ummmm!!!!:rolleyes: