Prada 2009 baby bag

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Anyone using this bag? Model no. BR4102, dark navy/gold metalware.

I got mine in melbourne last month. I wanted to get the LV baby bag (way too heavy) or Gucci (straps too short for me), but fell in love with this one instead. After we came back, I tried to search online for this item but couldn't find much. Is anyone else using this as baby/diaper bag? If not, what do you use?

2. found some pics of the bag you were talking about so have put it up

for easier referencing

Attached Files:

3. i can not vouch for the website, modashop.net, but i hope the pics will

help to get replies to your thread.

4. Thanks, shosho811 , for posting the pics for me. I am bad in uploading pics.

5. you're welcome......

is the bag roomy enough to pack up all your baby needs for a day out

6. It is quite roomy. I can put everything I need in it, but it will be a bit heavy to carry (but it's more light weight than other designer diaper bag already). Fortunately, I usually hang it on the stroller, so it is ok. It's very durable and dirt resistant.

7. It is gorgeous! I haven't seen it yet, but it looks great! Mind if I ask how much it was?

8. I got it for $1,300 Australian before tax refund (we were there for vacation). The exchange rate was quite good at that time. I don't know how much it is in other countries.

It doesn't look very diaper bag, so I can always use it as a large tote later when my kids are older.