Practicality of Zippy coin purse

Alcat34

Apr 2, 2015
Hey guys! I'm a new Louis lover, just acquired my first bag last year. I am looking to expand into SLGs and I was wondering your guys' experiences with the zippy coin purse. I travel light wallet wise-usually just my license with debit card and credit card. Was wondering if anyone could either recommend or comment upon this! You guys have a lot more experience with Louis SLGs than I do!Just because I love the multicolore pattern, here's a screenshot [emoji23]
Thanks in advance!
IMG_1485916254.953601.jpg
IMG_1485916267.510521.jpg

I love the zippy coin purse and have several. I like that they fit in any size handbag and often I don't like to use a large wallet. If you only need a few cards some bills, and a small amount of coins then this wallet is the perfect size. It even fits inside a pouchette! It actually will hold quite a bit for its size.

I love my ZCPs. They are the only wallets that I use since I got my first one a year ago. I have dollar bills (folded into half) and coins in it. If necessary, I can put 4-6 cards in it as well. I know some people find that their dollar bills get caught in the zipper but I never had that problem (with US dollar bills). If you don't carry any cash at all, maybe there are other smaller alternatives (maybe even a cardholder). But definitely, ZCPs are just the perfect little wallets. Good luck deciding and let us know.

I have the zcp . I only use it when I carry my smaller LV handbags . I prefer my Sarah wallet for everyday use . But I can tell you it fits all my needs perfectly . It does not hold many bills though . I carry a few dollars in mine , some loose coins , and about 4 CC's at a time . Gl :smile:

20161114_134302%7E2%7E2.jpeg20160921_124218%7E2.jpegI'm not a large wallet kind of person and I purchased this ZCP last Fall to downsize and be more organized from the mini pochette. This little gem can fit a ton! I highly recommend it if you're looking for a small wallet. I did however just purchase a cles for when I really want to be minimalistic (1or 2 cards and my keys), because I've found the ZCP too big to fit in most pockets, especially with keys and cell. Can't wait to see what you get!

View attachment 3592122View attachment 3592120I'm not a large wallet kind of person and I purchased this ZCP last Fall to downsize and be more organized from the mini pochette. This little gem can fit a ton! I highly recommend it if you're looking for a small wallet. I did however just purchase a cles for when I really want to be minimalistic (1or 2 cards and my keys), because I've found the ZCP too big to fit in most pockets, especially with keys and cell. Can't wait to see what you get!
Totally OT where did you get that leaf charm? It's really cute.

Reactions: Aliluvlv
It really depends on how much you carry in your wallet. If you have a lot of cards and carry cash this will be too small. I like the size of it and I'm able to to carry all of my cards in it. However cash is added it's not longer functional for me. I've repeatedly had bills(us) caught in the zipper. Awkward moment when you need a male coworker to unzip your wallet! Also I agree with the other poster who said it's too big to carry in your pocket. If that's something that your hoping to do.

I use mini pouchette as my wallet. I enjoy having all my junk in one spot instead of searching through slots for stuff. Also it feels smaller size wise because shape. I feel like "real" wallets get bulky with cards added too them. The only downside is that it can collect a lot of coins so it can get heavy if you don't use your coins and collect change.

I love my ZCP ❤ !
I have mine since 4 years , and thats my everday wallet since.
But I have to say, it depends where you live. I'm in the UK, and it works perfectly, but when I went on holiday in the US, all the one dollars notes weren't fit, I was surprised if I pay with a 10 $ notes, I got back 9 $ in notes, and was hardly fit. Some night I found 24 pieces 1 $ notes in it

I have the hot pink Graffiti wallet in this size, while it's stunning to look at, it's certainly not my favourite wallet usage wise - I get sick of fiddling with the zip all the time, opening and closing it instead of just being able to snap it open like other wallets. On the plus side though it does have heaps of room in it and lots of card slots.