Prabal Gurung for Target

The shoes are really nice, especially the strappy heels! I'm also loving the circle flora skirt! This collection looks really nice, so I'll have to set my alarm for target on the 10th.

As always the clothing looks amazing but i wonder about its quality! I loved the kirna zabete collection but everything was so itchy i couldnt stand to wear it for more than 10 seconds.

Out of this collection, love the floral crush dress, lace pintuck dress and tie up heels!

Whoa. I love all of the lace-up sandals and every color of the ankle strap pumps

Love 2, the shorts in 7 & the dress in 10. Pretty! This one looks like it'll be a huge hit! I really hope my local stores will stock the pieces I want. :sweatdrop:

I am getting every color of the ankle strap pumps, the black and white wedges and the black and yellow pumps! I think I will also be getting a few shirts and sweaters as well. This collection is great!

I am so excited about this collection! So glad to see so many great pairs of shoes! I also love some of the dresses, but I'm betting they will be too short for me.

If everything looks as good as the pictures I want both cardigans, Nolita print flats, Black sandals, Black white and grey wedges, bangles, floral crush tee, short sleeve black dress with print, and the Nolita print clutch.

Missoni was my favorite, but this has potential to be second. I love how the prints aren't as "teen" looking as past stuff has been. It's fun and colorful but in a more sophisticated way.