pr1nc355 is coming back...NYC meetup in March

pr1nc355

Orange Pyramid
O.G.
May 24, 2006
Hey, ladies.

As promised, I'll be back in town from 3/10 to 3/16. I'd love to meet near Horatio, but of course, I'm willing to go anywhere that's convenient for the majority. Please reply/PM if you can meet with me.

Did I hear 'NYC meetup'? :woot: Hmmm, depending on the day I might just fly down and fly out the same day or early next morning. Weekends are easier for me :smile: I just have to check my work schedule...

Dessye, I'll be arriving the morning of Saturday, the 10th and have something I have to go to during the day on Sunday, the 11th. Also, the 16th is a Friday, and I'm free all day that day. I fly home early on the 17th. Hopefully, we can make something work for both of us. I'd love to meet you!:biggrin:

L, I hope to see you again, too. Sorry about the last time, but I have more time on this next trip;)

Looks like there's quite a few of us so far.

When it gets closer, we can discuss an actual date to meet, but if you already know of any that you can or can't do, feel free to post.

Possible dates/times:

Sunday, 3/11--after 6 pm

Wednesday, 3/14 to Friday, 3/16--anytime before 8 pm

Monday, 3/12 and Tuesday, 3/13 are not out of the question for me, but I'm not totally sure about times yet.

Whatever date is chosen, I'll try my best to attend. Turns out that week is March Break in Canada and we have two mommies with young children in our practice so it'll be busy. I'll have to see if I can swing it.