pr1nc355 is coming back...NYC meetup in March

pr1nc355

Orange Pyramid
O.G.
May 24, 2006
C, sorry to miss you again. Hopefully, we can meet sometime soon!

archygirl: Sorry to miss you, too. Have a safe and fruitful trip!

pr1nc355

Orange Pyramid
O.G.
May 24, 2006
Getting closer, ladies! Can't believe February's right around the corner.

need: Sorry you can't make it! Here's to a smooth move for you...

If no one objects, Monday dinner will likely be the day. Of course, I can be flexible and will do what works for most, if not everybody. Any suggestions for restaurants? I'm looking at the Chelsea/Meatpacking District area.

pr1nc355

Orange Pyramid
O.G.
May 24, 2006
Also, can anyone tell me what the NYC weather's like in March?

I lost a lot of weight recently and have to actually buy new clothes, and I want to make sure they're clothes that'll be useful for this trip. TIA!

May 19, 2010
New York City
Getting closer, ladies! Can't believe February's right around the corner.

need: Sorry you can't make it! Here's to a smooth move for you...

If no one objects, Monday dinner will likely be the day. Of course, I can be flexible and will do what works for most, if not everybody. Any suggestions for restaurants? I'm looking at the Chelsea/Meatpacking District area.
Also, can anyone tell me what the NYC weather's like in March?

I lost a lot of weight recently and have to actually buy new clothes, and I want to make sure they're clothes that'll be useful for this trip. TIA!
The time, day & area all works for me! :tup: I love that area. :hbeat:

The weather has been unseasonably warm this year.:confused1:

Unfortunately I can not predict it. :shrugs:

pr1nc355

Orange Pyramid
O.G.
May 24, 2006
Just bumping this thread to let you ladies know I'm still planning on coming...less than a month to go, and I'm incredibly excited!

I'll be extremely busy these next few weeks, so to make it easier, can we do a list? Please put your name on or take it off as your availability becomes better known. I understand that a couple of you have let me know by PM that you're interested, so if you'd rather let me know that way, that's fine. Also, restaurant suggestions in Chelsea/Meatpacking District are welcome and encouraged. Date is almost confirmed for Monday, 3/12.

1) pr1nc355

moshi_moshi

OMG Shoez!
Jun 18, 2007
NJ/PA
Just bumping this thread to let you ladies know I'm still planning on coming...less than a month to go, and I'm incredibly excited!

I'll be extremely busy these next few weeks, so to make it easier, can we do a list? Please put your name on or take it off as your availability becomes better known. I understand that a couple of you have let me know by PM that you're interested, so if you'd rather let me know that way, that's fine. Also, restaurant suggestions in Chelsea/Meatpacking District are welcome and encouraged. Date is almost confirmed for Monday, 3/12.

1) pr1nc355
R - i know i pm'd you a while ago when you messaged me but unfortunately i will be in FL on monday the 12th :crybaby:if you're still in town on that wednesday/thursday or the previous wednesday/thursday i would love to get together. let me know

MarianneInNYC

Feb 15, 2012
If you don't mind a newbee, I would adore joining you gals. I can jiggle around my work schedule, so the day is fine. As for restaurants, Spice Market is in the Meatpacking District, and the food is fabulous.

M

pr1nc355

Orange Pyramid
O.G.
May 24, 2006
3 weeks to go, ladies:yahoo::yahoo: PMs with the time and place will be sent to those who confirm their RSVPs. I will make a reservation by March 2.