PPSSTT-Little Secret about East/West Flaps!!!

Luxlover . the bag you just posted from ebay, the red-burgundish chanel, is the bag that is or was on the sale table at Neimans that I posted about. It had scratches, but as Maxter posted, she got the scratches off of hers......in case anyone is looking for one, it is like i said, scratched......NM at Merrick 786-999-1000, don't know if they still have it., on the 9th another cut, but maybe they can pre-sale, if you are willing to take a risk that the scratches will come off.:heart:H

haha you have to love TPF. values everywhere! hehe

thanks, i just called. the bag is gone, plus it had quite a few scratches on it. NM was selling it for 950.00. the one on ebay has no scratches and the price is about the same. looks like the one on ebay is a good deal.

Yes, it had scratches, the price I saw was $875.00 or so plus with the new cut on the 9th, I think it would have been half of that or so.....but it was scratched....the ebay one sounds like a better deal for sure.....:heart:H

I just spoke to SA, in stock there are 2 beige lambskin ones with gold Hw at $1595
one black caviar with silver hardware at $1395 - They may be able to locate others, but these are in stock. Pm me if you want the contact info.

Hey all - please do correct me if i'm wrong, but aren't the caviar E/W flaps all $1395 ?? Which one is the great deal? And are there any left? Please PM me if need! thanks so much... !!

Prices are changing......so here is what is left at pre-increase, 1 black E/W caviar with silver hardware, one black caviar E/W with gold hardware and one dark beige lambskin, dont remember hardware details.......going,going, going. $1395 for caviar, 1595 for lambskin......hope tpfers can take advantage......pm me if interested......by the way, I am not a SA of any store....I am a buyer of all stores....ROFL:heart:H

All of the black caviars sold, 6 lucky tpfers including me got in on this deal..right under the wire ..YAY!!!!:heart:
I think the beige lambskin might still be available, but not sure.:yahoo::wlae::love::woohoo::okay:H