PP's On a ROLL!!!

Prada Psycho

Authenticator
O.G.
Jul 21, 2006
If I keep this up though, I'll be rolling into the poor house!! :Push:

Just a couple of my infamous stairwell shots. I need to reshoot the aquamarine in the daylight, though. I took that one last night and the flash is KILLING the color

Drum roll please! Presenting my cera deerskin hobo. This puppy is soooo soft and smells so good. :tender:

2008_0328image0075.jpg

Moving right along, the steal of the century from eBay. It's authentic (or my rep on the Authenticate This thread is toast)!! :roflmfao:

The Prada Folding Tote in Aquamarine. I couldn't believe it, but the deerskin on this is even softer than Prada's deerskin normally is. It's like silk!! I adore this color. It's really not showing well in this pic. Definitely need to take some daylight shots this afternoon. :yes:

2008_0417image0052.jpg

Congrats on two great bags to add to your collection!
Is the first one from BF? It looks way better on your stairway than on the website :tup:
Thanks so much and yes, the cera is another BF conquest. You're absolutely right: it is waaaaaaaaaaaay better in person. They have it so stuffed with tissue in the pics they have on BF that it looks like it would stand up empty. When it's empty though, it falls into a little puddle of decadent deerskin leather. :tender:

Honestly, anyone looking for a good basic tote bag should grab up one of these. They also come in black, silver and gold. I'm not sure about the metallic finishes being durable, but usually on the softer leathers, the metallic finish holds up pretty well. My "Golden Goose" Prada is metallic treated lambskin. I've beaten the dickens out of it for two years and it still looks new. :yes:

Guess what?! I believe that thanks to you, that bag is now completely gone from BF! Just earlier I saw it in silver and gold :roflmfao:

I agree with the stuffing bit. I was just trying to convince someone that the frame bag there isnt as fat and huge as it looks and because its deerskin, it will be smooshy and deflated once stuffing is out :love:

Nice bags, PP! I love the deerskin--I now have two Prada deerskin bags, and they are the softest. One has become my everyday bag.

How big is the aquamarine bag? It's really a beautiful color. Great for summer!

Good work on emptying your wallet. :lol:

OMG more beautiful bags!!! Congrats Prada Psycho... you have such great taste! I love love love the aquamarine folding tote. Ever since I saw it on the websites, I've been wondering how the color looks IRL. I can't wait for the daylight pics... in the meantime, that bag definitely goes into my wish list! You ARE on a roll!