ppl with Keepalls and Speedys

1. Hello all

i would like if someone could show me a pic of a speedy30 next to a keepall 45.. im jsut tryin to get a rough idea on the size etc. i know the measurements but that doesnt help me.. i need the visiuals..

TIA:P

2. Aww. I have a Speedy 30 but a Keepall 60. Sorry! : (

3. aww thanks anywayz.. hehe.. i just wanted to know the size... wow.. 60.. do they allow that on planes?

4. Hope someone helps ya out. And no, I can't carryon the Keepall 60. :Push:

5. also for those with the smaller keepalls can you get a strap for it..

6. I've got a Speedy 25 and I just bought a Keepall 50 (but it hasn't arrived yet)....don't know if that helps you much though.

7. is that a 45 and a 30?/

by the way congrats. HOT keep all

8. oooh now theyre not letting you take on any sized keepalls, your hang luggage has to be the size of a breifcase now!

9. I think the Keepall 55 is the biggest size that you can carry on airplanes.

*You might want to consider the 55; when I bought mine, I was considering a smaller size too, and the LV SA told me that everybody who gets a smaller one comes back and exchanges it for the 55. Frankly, from my point of view, the 55 is NOT too big at all; I could use a little more room!

10. ^ i can imagine. the 45 seemed tiny when i saw it. it would be good for only hand carry as handbag replacement if you get wat i mean..

but they wont allow hand baggage on flights to and drom the UK i heard all other flights are fine

11. [​IMG]

I dont know if this will help as they are not side by side. But I have a Cerises 45 keepall and you can see my 30s in the front of the chaise.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice