PPL with black city from 2006 FALL collection.

Congrats eping:yahoo: i have a 06 Black City too.:yes: It was little bit stiff when i bought it from BalNY but now it is soft and smooshy and the leather is yummy. :drool: Don't worry yours will soften up too.:yes: I had to stuff mine and hang it from my door knob to make it look slouchier.:P Your leather looks yummy too :drool: enjoy it.:heart:

thanks gals... yes yes i am COMPLETE *YAY* no more... for now bahhahah..

YAh i figured i just need to USE it.. cuz i love that slouchy look... don't like it when it's too structured!!... ^_^

Your black city is seriously beatiful.:love: I'm getting mine next week and am getting so excited looking at your pics!!Do you wear it all the time? Is it, like so many ladies on this forum say, the perfect bag?:yes:

Congrats Eping! I have a black city 06 as well. It has taken a while for the bag to soften up. My bag is sort of weird too the color is black/really dark green and I purchased it at Neiman's in SF. I recently conditioned my bag with apple guard and now it looks 10X better and feels like butter now.

Congrats Eping! I have a black city 06 as well. It has taken a while for the bag to soften up. My bag is sort of weird too the color is black/really dark green and I purchased it at Neiman's in SF. I recently conditioned my bag with apple guard and now it looks 10X better and feels like butter now.

thanks EVERYONE!!!! hehe

MARIEG... yep yep i carry it everyday since i got it... which is only... 2 DAYS? hahahah ^_^"

I have to say yes it is the perfect bag!!! :biggrin: it's already softening out a little from when i first got it.. The leather IS thicker, WAY thicker than the ink city i had... which is why i wasn't use to, but the leather is beautifully evenly distressed!!!