ppl who change Avator pics...

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. does it ever confuse you??

i always know ppl by thier names and the aviator.. when they change it i get soooo confused... hah

anyone else

2. me! even though i'm a hypocrite b/c i just did it. (accidently deleted my old avatar, then couldn't find it on my computer again)

3. absolutely.... that's why i don't change my avatar...

4. Yes! :yes: For a while.

The avatar pic's like someone's face, even if it's not a face, if you KWIM?! :biggrin:

5. ^ compleletly understand.. the first itme it threw me off was when sunshine did it.. i was like huh.. hwos the new sunshine.. hahah i get sooo confused and am not sure who they are anymore.. half time time i write while looking at the pic not hte name

6. LOL..that is so funny as Danica changed hers too and it totally threw me! I was like...where the hell is she...she was here all along! LOL Sorry I confused ya for minute! As soon as I get new pics of the dogs they will be back in my aviator...for now its just me!

7. LOL thats why I keep my same pic:smile:

It can get kinda confusing, but it is fun to see new pics once in awhile:smile:

8. LOL! Sorry about that...it sometimes confuses me for a bit also! But I like when I get to see new pics also...and faces especially! When I first saw yours I was like 'so that's the pretty girl I've been talking to' :yes:

9. It confuses me all the time, I think I only changed my avatar about 3 or 4 times since I joined, but I love my current one, it suits me well, so I think I'll keep it. But I do love seeing new pics once in a while.

10. Purplekitty22- yours is really cute:yes:
    Sometimes it may take time to find the right one that fits you.

11. Aww...thanks, amamxr!!! When I first saw it, I knew I had to make it my avatar!!

12. totally confuses me and often I don't receognize myself for a few weeks :shame::lol:

13. I think the last time I changed my avator pic was a few months ago...I plan on keeping this one though for a while

14. You are a sweetie pie.:heart:

15. Completely agree - mades me wary to change mine though I am tempted to now show my face (gasp!!) It may surprise you yo know I am not Paul Walker!!:yes:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice