PP and Miu2 will be MIA for a few days!

miu2

Chewy Redlands CA Police K-9
O.G.
Jun 27, 2007
Wish that I could tell you that PP and I have decided to take a long needed get-away and that we will be on a cruise for the Bahamas, but that's just not the case. :sad:

PP is going in for back surgery this Friday. Let's all wish her the best of success with this surgery.

I am going to OK to check on oil wells!! The reason I have been auctioning off all of my beloved Coffers and Pradas is because DH and I have invested in oil wells. Therefore I am off to check on our little investment:graucho:. I will be gone from Wed. till Sunday. If I can get to a computer, I might be able to check in once in a while, but that is doubtful.
Anyway, you guys are going to have to handle the authentication thread for a while. Rosemary is going to really need everyone's help here for a few days!!
TIA!!! :heart:

PP, BEST wishes to your surgery! Hopefully everything goes smoothly and you will be recovering fast. :balloon: :flowers:

Miu2, good luck to your investment! Hopefully you can help to bring down the gas price. :smile:

What?! Are you guys even allowed to take time off? Just kidding... just kidding.

In all seriousness,

PP - I wish you a successful surgery and a quick and painless recovery. Please post and let us know how you're doing.

Miu2 - good luck with your gold mines, i mean oil wells. Don't forget us when you strike gold a.k.a. oil. LOL

We'll miss you both! Hurry back :smile:

Aw shucks! Thanks guys. :blush:

Yep, this is back surgery #3, or as I've been saying it's either "third time's the charm" or "three strikes you're OUT!" Obviously I'm hoping (praying??) for the former. This one is a lot more serious than the other two and I'll actually be in the hospital for a minimum of 2-3 days, versus outpatient like the other two were. I'm just hoping this one fixes the problem. I haven't been able to play my violin or play in our orchestra for almost two years now and it's killing me. :cry:

So here's hoping for some music back in my life and some life in my music! :party:

OHH PP I truly will pray that your third surgery prooves to be a charm and it brings back all the music and strings back in your life. When you get well and play in your orchestra again then share your music also with us as you do your knowledge. sending lots and lots of good wishes to you:flowers:
Aw shucks! Thanks guys. :blush:

Yep, this is back surgery #3, or as I've been saying it's either "third time's the charm" or "three strikes you're OUT!" Obviously I'm hoping (praying??) for the former. This one is a lot more serious than the other two and I'll actually be in the hospital for a minimum of 2-3 days, versus outpatient like the other two were. I'm just hoping this one fixes the problem. I haven't been able to play my violin or play in our orchestra for almost two years now and it's killing me. :cry:

So here's hoping for some music back in my life and some life in my music! :party:

Miu - good luck to you.

oil-drilling-rig-F7-121.jpg

PP - You know we'll all be thinking of you and praying you do well. I say let's be positive! Three time's is the charm!

thumbnail.aspx