Pox on you people.

Fortunately or unfortunately, you can still powerfully engage in impulse buying via Aloha Rag and BalNy - welcome to the incredibly addictive bbag world.

I won't be any competition soon, I have to pay off two Valentino bags (BTW, they are adorable one animal print and one toasty light brown) both with those killer bows on the bag. I feel very French! Anyway I also want to feel Carol King Hippy too and Bbags are the answer.

Thank you Thank you for a legit vendor site on the web. I know AR but not the other. Oh man, I gotta look at it and check out those bbags, but as you say on this blog, I'm on Purse ban for the next 4 months.:yahoo:

I won't be any competition soon, I have to pay off two Valentino bags (BTW, they are adorable one animal print and one toasty light brown) both with those killer bows on the bag. I feel very French! Anyway I also want to feel Carol King Hippy too and Bbags are the answer.

Thank you Thank you for a legit vendor site on the web. I know AR but not the other. Oh man, I gotta look at it and check out those bbags, but as you say on this blog, I'm on Purse ban for the next 4 months.:yahoo:

ha! but you might find it impossible to keep your purse ban for the next 4 months. I was already into bbags before I found this forum and I thought I had enough. now, I've just bought 3 more in less than 2 weeks, and seriously considering getting a few more. haha, you don't know what you've gotten yourself into!!