POWERLUNCHING the hermes way....with lots of *BLING*BLING*

Jun 27, 2006
pazt, moviegirl (with baby noah!), and i met up with some major H-lovin' friends for lunch today followed up by some equally fun shopping at fendi, YSL, chanel, and neiman's afterwards. what a great way to waste 4 hours on a friday, huh??!! :yahoo:

btw: the restaurant had purse stands at the table to hang our H bags ....HOW COOL IS THAT??!! :idea: :idea:

left to right - moviegirl (havanne kelly), PBC (BJ kelly), friend (vert anis ostrich birkin), pazt (orange kelly), friend (black with orange piping croc birkin)

Attachments

• powerlunch1.jpg
    powerlunch1.jpg
    157.1 KB · Views: 1,111
  • powerlunch2.jpg
    powerlunch2.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 1,015
  • powerlunch3.jpg
    powerlunch3.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 746
  • powerlunch4.jpg
    powerlunch4.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 716
  • powerlunchnoah.jpg
    powerlunchnoah.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 723
What a site! I wish I could have walked into that restaurant. I would have guessed you were from tpf right away with all that good taste hanging next to your table. I bet it was hard to take your eyes off of it though. GORGEOUS! what size is that havane kelly?

Love the pictures! Major drool over the H-bags in attendance; everyone looks fantastic! And those purse stands---what a fabulous idea! Wish all restuarants had them!

Fun times! Which one is you, PBC? Is that amazing croc bag a 30? Little Noah doesn't know it yet, but I have a feeling there are some beautiful belts, ties and wallets in his future!

attachment.php

WOW! Gorgeous, ladies! I love how 3 of you worked your denim jeans into your outfits and looked so elegant! And the bags ..... Absolute eye candy!!!!!!

pazt, moviegirl (with baby noah!), and i met up with some major H-lovin' friends for lunch today followed up by some equally fun shopping at fendi, YSL, chanel, and neiman's afterwards. what a great way to waste 4 hours on a friday, huh??!! :yahoo:

btw: the restaurant had purse stands at the table to hang our H bags ....HOW COOL IS THAT??!! :idea: :idea:

left to right - moviegirl (havanne kelly), PBC (BJ kelly), friend (vert anis ostrich birkin), pazt (orange kelly), friend (black with orange piping croc birkin)

You ladies certainly did it in style! Looks like you had a lovely time :love:

There's an S-class Mercedes-Benz hanging off those purse stands. haha that really cracks me up. GORGEOUS!!! the croc friend looks particularly mysterious and seductive in her black and shiney ensemble. like catwoman!