Powerbuyer in ebay is not paying

I have a similar problem :smile: A non paying bidder. The delay is not so bad as lack of communication. I can understand someone has changed their mind. What I cannot understand is avoiding responsibility and not replying emails! I'm not so swift to file NPB with eBay. Maybe I should change that. My question is: can this non-paying buyer give you a negative feedback?

why would you not file a NPB ? you don't get your fees back if you don't , and as in this case, it gave the buyer the push she needed to pay up, if she buys a lot then 2 NPB would have not looked good for her.
i think a lot of people just hope the problem will go away if they ignore communications from the seller...it doesn't, it just makes us angry !
i can't see a NPB leaving a neg for a seller, what would they write ?

Well, I'm only starting on eBay. Just have got my blue star as Seller :smile:
A negative is a negative. If I had 1000 comments than 1 negative doesn't look that bad. Maybe a very fussy customer. If you have 50 comments like I do than it's another story.

I am a seller on another local, national internet site and have over three hundreds of comments from buyers. 100% positive. I never had that many problems with non-payers as on eBay. What is it? I usually patiently wait and email from time to time. They all paid. Some with considerable delay but they all paid. I can count them all on fingers of one hand. On eBay I already have to use both of my hands! Do you have the same problem?

Well, yesterday I call ebay to ask them the same question??. I told them if I file a NPB, can they give a negative feedback back. And the answer is, if they write back to you during the open case in the ebay forms , yes they can. Otherwise, they won't have access to give you a negative.
Now, if they talked to you and still won't paid and after you give them a strike, they give you a negative feedback. You just contact ebay and they will remove the feedback, since the buyer never paid.
I did my homework before opening the dispute against my buyer, since I just start selling on ebay as well.

Thank you very much !! Good to know.
I noticed that some PowerSellers do not leave neutral/negative feedback unanswered. There is a button somewhere to write comment right next to the comment of buyer. Libertinesvintage is good example. Maybe they cannot give any other comment than positive but at least they can voice their opinion.