Not sure!!, How to handle this situation?. I sold a dress to a Powerbuyer with over 1000 feedbacks of just buying dresses. She bid on the dress in the last 5 seconds, on August 2. Later on, I sent an invoice and I did not heard back for 3 days. So, I sent a message asking if she received my invoice. After that, she responded by teling me that she was hoping to win another one of my items, so she could combine shipping. So, I waited until August 6th, when she won the second item. Later on, she told me on the 8th, that I was charging double shipping and that she was going to wait until I fix the shipping price and that she will pay on monday. I fixed the shipping price, right away and sent her an email confirming the adjustment. So now, it's almost Wednesday and she hasn't paid or answer any of my emails. Should I file with ebay, right away?. The thing is even if she contacts me and does not want to go with the sale I may agree to do a mutual withdrawn. But now bothers me that she is ignoring my emails.