Scarves Power Scarves--scarves that could run the meeting all by themselves

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Love it! Leather + Samourai=badass.
    (That IS a cool knot! I can’t quite figure out how you tied it either...)

bunnycat likes this.
  2. Bunnycat is correct. It's H en Fil from the Winter 2018 season. It also comes in black, white, blue, and bronze. I'm trying very hard not to buy more in black and navy.

Aw, thanks. This is such a mystery, right? Why do some designs/formats/scales look amazing on some people and not so good on another? I can't wear a gav and always admire @bunnycat's photos. @Joannadyne manages to look elegant and polished in whimsical scarves, whereas they translate into instant frump on me. I thought last season's tattoo astrologie nouvelle would be a no-brainer slam dunk, but it looked bland and boring on me.

4. Great choices

FugitiveRouge likes this.
  5. Thank you! I needed to feel badass that day. :smile: I zoomed in on my camera and think I figured out the knot. Will try it tomorrow for SOTD on a couple of things.

ElainePG and csetcos like this.