Scarves Power Scarves--scarves that could run the meeting all by themselves

Yeah- I really dig his work and designs but have learned my lesson when it comes to blocks of white on a scarf....even in mousseline it's touch and go on me.

Love this thread though. I should add one of my stories here. There was a particularly nasty emergency meeting few months ago of some people in our tango community and I've been part of it for a long time so one of the founders asked me to show up since he knew it was going to be nasty (and it was...the drama literally went on for months...). So I wore "leather armor" (my black leather vest) under my more business looking jacket and PdS because I wasn't going to take no ish... Don't ask me how I tied that. I love it but have not been able to do it again. :crybaby:

View attachment 4337228

Love it! Leather + Samourai=badass. [emoji123]
(That IS a cool knot! I can’t quite figure out how you tied it either...)

@FugitiveRouge I love your power scarves! I laughed that you have a war-path scarf! That's awesome and badass. What's the name of the beautiful cranberry scarf with the white line work? I can't recall the name but seeing how you're wearing it makes me want to do some looking... uh oh!
Bunnycat is correct. It's H en Fil from the Winter 2018 season. It also comes in black, white, blue, and bronze. I'm trying very hard not to buy more in black and navy.

And how it is that On a Summers Day looks SO good on you but washes me out so completely???
I love the design of Summer Day too- but I know the scale of it in that format would do the same to me as well.
Aw, thanks. This is such a mystery, right? Why do some designs/formats/scales look amazing on some people and not so good on another? I can't wear a gav and always admire @bunnycat's photos. @Joannadyne manages to look elegant and polished in whimsical scarves, whereas they translate into instant frump on me. I thought last season's tattoo astrologie nouvelle would be a no-brainer slam dunk, but it looked bland and boring on me.

Bunnycat is correct. It's H en Fil from the Winter 2018 season. It also comes in black, white, blue, and bronze. I'm trying very hard not to buy more in black and navy.

@FugitiveRouge thank you! I can see why it's so difficult not to buy more the lines look beautiful with your outfits. I would be in deep shiz if my workplace was more business attire because I adore a good suit or button up with a scarf. Alas my office is barely business casual, it's quite casual. We actually only dress when the bigwigs come in or we face with the customer which is relatively rare. I think your color choice was perfect though, especially with a navy blazer!

Reactions: FugitiveRouge