Power on Starz

So your sister gets shot and you don’t scream for help, take ou your cellphone to call 911, hold and comfort her (even if she is dead). Really? I would haunt the sh$t out of my brother, if he did that to me.

When the dirty cop lady was pointing a gun at him, Tariq was wimpering for his daddy like a newborn pup. Then he gets all 12 year old righteous but cant put his hands on anyone but his sister. Im hoping Ghost learns the truth and pistol whips his silly lil azz.

Tariq found some ballz! Whole family crooked! Haye to see what they do the cute lil understudy but hopefully Ghost will be there and it'll be humane.
Tommy would prob torture him for several days!

Wow, Season 5 got started off with a bang didn't it???

Angela & Tasha... they're frenemies now? Why do they keep meeting "secretly" out in the open? Also, does Angie really think her deleting that file can't be traced? Maybe she did it under someone else's account but shouldn't they still be able to trace to her computer? This is the feds after all.

Tariq gets on my LAST nerve. I really wish he'd died last season... that's harsh but I do. I'm over him.

And I'm over this Kanan/Ghost/Tommy alliance. I call them the Rainavengers lol. It's just so awkward.

The whole killer Italian savages was such a waste of time. Where did they get this infamous rep from and Dre killed them in 60 seconds? I'm tired of Dre too. I'm ready for him to die and Kanan to become the villain again.

Tommy is still my favorite character. He's messed up just like the rest of them, but I don't know... he's still consistent for me somehow. I can't wait til next week!

Wait it started?????? Oooh, not reading past your first sentence!!!

Just adding that DH came home one day a few months ago and told me they had been filming right by one of his offices. He gets excited about nothing, but to him, that was cool. [emoji16]

Wait it started?????? Oooh, not reading past your first sentence!!!

Just adding that DH came home one day a few months ago and told me they had been filming right by one of his offices. He gets excited about nothing, but to him, that was cool. [emoji16]
Yes, it started last Sunday. I believe episode 2 is on demand?

Episode 2 came out on Monday night!

I hope Terry gets disbarred for lying on the stand! Proctor knows that he slept with Tasha!
I'm so sick of Rashad!

Episode 2 came out on Monday night!

I hope Terry gets disbarred for lying on the stand! Proctor knows that he slept with Tasha!
I'm so sick of Rashad!
I was wondering about that... like don't open a door you can't close!

If Tasha and Angela meet one more time I'm going to pass out. Smh, how long do they think they're going to get away with that? And now Ghost is becoming a vigilante? This season is having me smack myself in the forehead way too much already lol.

The storylines are all over place this season! I had to ask my husband who Jason Micic was. Dre running around like he owns the place does my head in. So does that little snot Tariq

I thought it was just me Tariq and Dre need to go....and what was with Ghost killing that drink driver killer...such a stupid storyline!
Edit and Dre’s friends need to go too!