Powder?

I like Guerlain, but it's pricey. For a cheaper option, I like L'Oreal True Match and Maybelline Dream Matte powders. Another good one is Jane Iredale.

I was thinking about the blondes/brunettes powder with the 4 shades you know witch one i mean but i was not sure if its a good one.

Witch one do you use?

If you can get to a counter, I would recommend you check out the La Mer powder - for some reason it doesn't seem to be very popular or well known, but I found it to be the absolute best (I used to love Guerlain). Chantecaille is also very nice (both the loose and the newer compact), but just not as amazing as the La Mer. The La Mer Translucent has some sparkles, but the others don't. I hope you can find a match :smile:

I always felt like powder and foundation aged me...I'm lucky enough to get away with the "freshly scrubbed" look. I try to fix my skin from the inside: poached salmon and blueberries almost every day seems to help a lot!

I always felt like powder and foundation aged me...I'm lucky enough to get away with the "freshly scrubbed" look. I try to fix my skin from the inside: poached salmon and blueberries almost every day seems to help a lot!

I never wear foundation. I can not stand it on my face that's why i use powder because its lighter than the foundation.

If you use a little bit it doesn't age you. You also have to look for a color that is the same as your skin. Not darker or lighter.

What does the salmon and bleuberries do? :smile: