Powder pink?

chic2014

Apr 1, 2014
Hi everyone,
I'm seriously thinking about buying a My Lady Dior in Powder pink. I won't have a chance to see it in person beforehand, so I am a little worried whether the color will be too pink. Anyone have the bag and how do you feel about the color, does it go well with most things or is it hard to pair with clothes? Would love to see some photos, as well :smile:

averagejoe

AJ
Authenticator
O.G.
Nov 22, 2006
Toronto
I don't own anything in Rose Poudre but it is one of the softest and most neutral pinks in my opinion. It's one of those pinks you can wear at any age because it is not a vibrant pink.

TraceySH

OUT HIKING! & searching for Yeti
Feb 28, 2016
It's hands down one of the best alt-neutral colors out there. It's pink-ISH, but not PINK. Many other designers have tried to copy it, but I don't think have been able to get it as correct as Dior! I am getting this Diorama in rose poudre, and I adore the color. It does change a bit in different lighting, sometimes you will find it to be pure beige, sometimes more pink. You might be able to find a boutique that will send to you on consignment so you can make a good decision without the pressure of not seeing it IRL!
IMG_0965.JPG

christined123

Aug 7, 2016
United States
IMG_4382.JPG IMG_4380.JPG The color of my rose poudre Diorama WOC changes depending on the lighting. It ranges from a nude color to pink, but even then I wouldn't say it's too pink. I've found that it goes well with almost everything. I was looking for a neutral light colored WOC and it was perfect. I'll attach some pictures to show the color difference. I hope that helps!

IMG_4382.JPG
IMG_4380.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

mwilson1017

Sep 29, 2015
I just got the same bag! Could not agree more that the color is perfect. The woc is quite versatile to use long chain or twilly to make a short handle. So cute with the short handle for spring and summer.