Poussiere Croc Birkin

i have birkin 35cm parchemin matte very close love it have had it restored by Doc annie most delicate bag ever i now get why Hermes made the himalayan so that all details on light matte crocs are not visible still i dont super baby my bags so if you do and you like it go for it Darling !!

i have birkin 35cm parchemin matte very close love it have had it restored by Doc annie most delicate bag ever i now get why Hermes made the himalayan so that all details on light matte crocs are not visible still i dont super baby my bags so if you do and you like it go for it Darling !!

Oh birkel I can only imagine what a gorgeous collection you must have! [emoji7] thank you for your input, I do not baby my bags at all and a light matte probably won't work then.

Neither for me. If I were you I will wait. I realize that this is opposite to what many said. But it is what I will do if I were you.

Thank you! Actually this is probably going to be my decision! I think that if it's the right "one" I would know right away as it would pull on my heart strings.

I love the B but afraid it's too delicate. I love the K too but I don't even use my regular leather Ks.

So for the one I know there will be no doubt and no question. So I will continue the search! [emoji173]️

Thank you! Actually this is probably going to be my decision! I think that if it's the right "one" I would know right away as it would pull on my heart strings.

I love the B but afraid it's too delicate. I love the K too but I don't even use my regular leather Ks.

So for the one I know there will be no doubt and no question. So I will continue the search! [emoji173]️

i am very happy that you are strong enough to continue your search =)
best of luck