Poussiere Croc Birkin

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi my lovely TPFers, there's an opportunity for me to purchase a poussiere porosus croc b 30 matte in phw.

Does anyone have it, if so do they love it? My wardrobe is mostly neutrals but I am just afraid of the light color. This will be my first croc if ever! [emoji173]️

Thank you! [emoji4]

2. Major congrats on scoring such a rare beauty! I adore the matte Poussiere. It goes with everything and just breathtakingly stunning. I don't have the exact color but I do have a couple of croc B and K and C. However, I do find my lighter colored crocs are much more delicate than the darker colored ones especially with the handles. As they can got easily darkened after a few uses. I always use twillies to prevent color change. So if this is your first croc and you are afraid of darkened handles, I highly recommend you use twillies as protection.

3. Thank you for the reply! :smile: I searched photos of the poussiere here on TPF and love it. The seller also recommended a protectant spray for the croc. If I purchase it I will definitely use it only with twillies.

Since you have all varieties of croc may I ask for your quick opinion, I am choosing between that and a Kelly. Hope you don't mind :smile:

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1460929711.625587.jpg

Kelly 32 shiny ImageUploadedByPurseForum1460929766.369330.jpg

4. Oh my, the Kelly has my heart racing!! Guess that explains my choice!

5. Both are exquisite. If your lifestyle is more on the casual side, I would def say go with the B. Otherwise the darker vintage K will be a better starting point since its your first croc.

6. Thank you!! Decisions decisions lol wish I could have them all :sad:

7. Definitely more casual, I find myself using my Bs more than my Ks. thank you for your input! Means a lot!

8. Good luck and do share when the beauty arrives! :smile:

9. Thank you! I will! [emoji8]

10. #10 Apr 17, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 17, 2016
    That Kelly is gorgy!!!!!

11. I think you can dress down that Kelly. Channel Renee Zelleweger and you'll be fine. Both are gorgeous. I do not know which one I would choose.

Good luck. You really can't go wrong with either one.

12. Thank you! So hard to decide!

13. Thank you!!

14. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1460936129.873292.jpg

Jamie Chua's poussiere B [emoji7]

Attached Files:

15. I'm dreaming of that K. Gorgeous! The B is not bad to look at, too, but I'm thinking it's super delicate. But you can't go wrong either way. :tup:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice