Poussiere Croc Birkin

KRZ

O.G.
Jan 25, 2008
Los Angeles, CA USA
Hi my lovely TPFers, there's an opportunity for me to purchase a poussiere porosus croc b 30 matte in phw.

Does anyone have it, if so do they love it? My wardrobe is mostly neutrals but I am just afraid of the light color. This will be my first croc if ever! [emoji173]️

Thank you! [emoji4]

hermesBB

O.G.
Feb 1, 2006
Major congrats on scoring such a rare beauty! I adore the matte Poussiere. It goes with everything and just breathtakingly stunning. I don't have the exact color but I do have a couple of croc B and K and C. However, I do find my lighter colored crocs are much more delicate than the darker colored ones especially with the handles. As they can got easily darkened after a few uses. I always use twillies to prevent color change. So if this is your first croc and you are afraid of darkened handles, I highly recommend you use twillies as protection.

KRZ

O.G.
Jan 25, 2008
Los Angeles, CA USA
Major congrats on scoring such a rare beauty! I adore the matte Poussiere. It goes with everything and just breathtakingly stunning. I don't have the exact color but I do have a couple of croc B and K and C. However, I do find my lighter colored crocs are much more delicate than the darker colored ones especially with the handles. As they can got easily darkened after a few uses. I always use twillies to prevent color change. So if this is your first croc and you are afraid of darkened handles, I highly recommend you use twillies as protection.

Thank you for the reply! :smile: I searched photos of the poussiere here on TPF and love it. The seller also recommended a protectant spray for the croc. If I purchase it I will definitely use it only with twillies.

Since you have all varieties of croc may I ask for your quick opinion, I am choosing between that and a Kelly. Hope you don't mind :smile:

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1460929711.625587.jpg

Kelly 32 shiny ImageUploadedByPurseForum1460929766.369330.jpg

hermesBB

O.G.
Feb 1, 2006
Both are exquisite. If your lifestyle is more on the casual side, I would def say go with the B. Otherwise the darker vintage K will be a better starting point since its your first croc.

KRZ

O.G.
Jan 25, 2008
Los Angeles, CA USA
Both are exquisite. If your lifestyle is more on the casual side, I would def say go with the B. Otherwise the darker vintage K will be a better starting point since its your first croc.

Definitely more casual, I find myself using my Bs more than my Ks. thank you for your input! Means a lot!

Oct 19, 2008
Northern Virginia
I think you can dress down that Kelly. Channel Renee Zelleweger and you'll be fine. Both are gorgeous. I do not know which one I would choose.

Good luck. You really can't go wrong with either one.