Pourpre Twiggy?

jbelle

O.G.
Feb 27, 2006
Has anyone seen this bag at Neiman Marcus, Barneys, or Saks? I'd check with the Bal stores, but since I don't have a twiggy yet, I'd like to have the possibility of return in case it just doesn't work with my body type and/or wardrobe. :biggrin:

Thanks in advance!

No one has a Pourpre twiggy here?? I don't recall seeing any photos either. I was at NM today and the SA said he could order one for me. I'm just hesitant because I haven't seen any photos yet. So tempted though. I want a twiggy!! :smile:

I just ordered one from NM today!! :biggrin: I'll definitely post when I get it. I hope I love it. My SA said there were only 3 left in the NM stores nationwide. So 2 left now after I bought mine.

Poupre is a amazing color!
I was in SCP today and they had a whole display of bags this color there, I didn't see a twiggy, but this color is one of the best I've seen IRL.

I just ordered one from NM today!! :biggrin: I'll definitely post when I get it. I hope I love it. My SA said there were only 3 left in the NM stores nationwide. So 2 left now after I bought mine.

Oh u did.... I want one too but my SA emailed me a few days ago to tell me that the last piece of twiggy on hold for me got some defects. I've to wait for the next shipment IF they still have it.... I'm so :pout:.

Can I have your SA and email to plance an order? Do they send pics if i requested for it?

Waiting for your reveal:nuts: