Pourpre or Tempete ?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Jul 12, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 12, 2009
    SOOOOOOOOO sorry~ I asked you about tempete, and I decided to buy this color and finally I still can't get one.....

After a long traveling I came back home yesterday, I saw Erica post the Pourpre.
    I think this color likes the feeling of DIOR GAUCHO bag, deep red, hard to ruin~maybe...and I think red GGH is best~Can't wait to see..................

I saw many girls got Tempete B bags
    I think RH is as beautifu as GSH~~

please help me to decide
    I need a bag for everyday use ~

TIA

My Galet twiggy is still in her dust bag, I think this color is easy to ruin~~~I am a careless one~~
    and if someone still want to see Galet Twiggy ~Please tell me~THANK U~

My English is poor...sorry.

2. since u already have a galet which is greyish.. tempete has grey tones to it.. so i stongly suggest u get the poupre for something diff! its still so beautiful anyways so i vote for poupree!!

3. thank you dear jacmarcella~you always give me useful suggestions~
    and i want to know do you get your tempete now?
    thanks

4. i prefer pourpre too;) go for it

5. After seeing the pictures you just posted, poupre is such a beautiful and different red than any other so thats where my vote goes:smile: GGH would be stunning with this color!

6. ..GET one and think of the next....
    I m not sure which color to buy...and dear chloeglamour your BLACK ggh WORK makes me crazy....

7. thank you dear b purse..
    and which style of this new red do you want to get ?

8. I prefer tempete over pourpre, if you can find one with great leather. I have heard some tempetes are dry and blah.

9. Pourpre gets my vote.

10. I have a Ruby First. And I love how it add colors to the outfit.

So my vote goes to Pourpre...

11. I vote for Pourpre! I love the reddish color! Though Tempete is a good color as well and matches with almost everything!

12. POURPRE!!!!!!!!:graucho::graucho::graucho:

13. ^^^ Now that we've seen Pourpre, its POURPRE!!!! :nuts::nuts::nuts:

14. I'd prefer Tempete for everyday use. But that also depend on your wardrobe too. ;) Sorry, I'm no help here. I just saw pix of Pourpre and I'm so want to be jump off my ban. ;) BTW, I have Tempete and it's just stunning. I love mine a lot.

15. I love tempete! i think it's a great everyday color, goes with anything.