Pouchette Question

1. Ok so as a few of you may know, I've been on the lookout for my first LV Bag. I am saving up for a Speedy 30 and I think I will buy one out of the store to get a great experience but to hold me over until I get to a store, I was thinking about buying a pouchette on eBay.

What do you guys use your pouchettes for? Do you use it as a handbag? Would you recommend a monogram or multicolor one?

Any sellers you would recommend? Thanks for your help I really appreciate it :smile:

2. I use my pochette as a evening bag.

3. Pochette: Carry small things, when I don't feel like to caryy big bag.Sometime as a make up bag..

eBay sellers: try to get it from MPRS but if you are concerned about the authenticy, please post it at Autenticate this thread ..

4. ^^^Ditto- Make-up or nightclub/evening (not dress) bag.

5. Use it as as evening bag...I like the mono or the vernis.

6. I use it as a regular bag when I don't have the hubby around to stuff crap in it LOL

7. I use it as a regular bag. I use it everywhere I go =]. Its very versitile ,I recomend it alot!. I own a monogram one.

8. I have a mono and black MC pochette and they are awesome!! I use either of them when I go out. I especially like to bring one to the movies so I don't have to set my bag on a gross theatre floor.

I also use them as makeup bags in my other bags.

9. I use mine as an evening bag or for formal ocassions such as wedding receptions.

10. My is on my d ring in my speedy filled with goodies

11. I like big bags, but sometimes you just need to zip out....so I love to keep the essentials in the pouchette so I can grab and go...

Also good for make up or other little things.

12. I use mine in my speedy 30 as a makeup bag. But then I also dump it out and use it as a little purse for a night out, too. I love the size, it is awesome and would be great if you are getting a speedy!

13. I have the Monogram Cerises and I basically can fit chapstick, wallet, keys, and my cell phone.. I think it's a great bag if you don't need to bring a lot with you that day! Other than that.. stick with the Speedy.

Good luck with your decision! :biggrin:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice