Pouchette Metis reverse and Twice question!

Mar 27, 2010
Hi, I bought the PM reverse and just returned it because the SA I may need to worry about denim transfer. Has anyone had issues with that yet?

I ended up buying the Twice noir but I'm just not in love. I can't decide between keeping the Twice, getting the mono PM, or getting my PM reverse back.

Any help would be most appreciated! I'm looking for a carefree bag to travel with and spend days at the Disney parks with me (we are passholders). I wear jeans a lot in the winter and just couldn't bear to get dye on such an expensive bag! I normally purchase DE for that reason.

Thanks for your thoughts!!

Hi, I bought the PM reverse and just returned it because the SA I may need to worry about denim transfer. Has anyone had issues with that yet?

I ended up buying the Twice noir but I'm just not in love. I can't decide between keeping the Twice, getting the mono PM, or getting my PM reverse back.

Any help would be most appreciated! I'm looking for a carefree bag to travel with and spend days at the Disney parks with me (we are passholders). I wear jeans a lot in the winter and just couldn't bear to get dye on such an expensive bag! I normally purchase DE for that reason.

Thanks for your thoughts!!
I wouldn't worry about color transfer on reverse mono canvas. Even if it happened, you can always clean it with soap and water.

I actually think the Twice in noir would make a better carefree travel bag. I have never tried on the the PM, but I believe the Twice is lighter to carry and more comfortable. However, if you are not in love with the twice maybe return it and wait till you are sure. Those that own both will hopefully chime in.