Pouchette help needed!

meghanwhlr

Jan 10, 2018
image.jpg image.jpg I purchased a DE Neverfull pouchette to use as a clutch when out shopping, running errands, and day to day use. I was not planning on babying it. I bought it from Fashionphile and took the tags off.

Days later I noticed the top edges as pictured. Is it normal where the edging does not go all the way to the cavas? Edge wear was not mebtioned in Fashionphile listing. I’m afraid with frequent use the edge will peel right off soon!

I signed up for their buy back but will lose $210! My questions are:
1. Is this typical of a new pouchette?
2. Any worth in fighting them for a full regurn?
3. If I just give up and keep it will I get charged for the buy back shipping label I printed?
The pictures are terrible but its hard to capture - its red showing through and edging not going to the canvas on both ends.
Meg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    108.7 KB · Views: 434
View attachment 4281373 View attachment 4281373 I purchased a DE Neverfull pouchette to use as a clutch when out shopping, running errands, and day to day use. I was not planning on babying it. I bought it from Fashionphile and took the tags off.

Days later I noticed the top edges as pictured. Is it normal where the edging does not go all the way to the cavas? Edge wear was not mebtioned in Fashionphile listing. I’m afraid with frequent use the edge will peel right off soon!

I signed up for their buy back but will lose $210! My questions are:
1. Is this typical of a new pouchette?
2. Any worth in fighting them for a full regurn?
3. If I just give up and keep it will I get charged for the buy back shipping label I printed?
The pictures are terrible but its hard to capture - its red showing through and edging not going to the canvas on both ends.
Meg
That is very normal wear and tear.

I don't think it's normal for a new pochette but probably normal wear and tear. I wouldn't lose out on $210 over it though. I would try to get a refund and keep it if they refuse.

So I called Fashionphile and they had me send pics of the corners. I have gone through this before with pre- owned bags. I find the resellers usually will refund if the pics do show the issue. I have found I am a person who needs to buy new.

So I called Fashionphile and they had me send pics of the corners. I have gone through this before with pre- owned bags. I find the resellers usually will refund if the pics do show the issue. I have found I am a person who needs to buy new.
You know, when I couldn’t afford to buy new I would buy preLoved; however I would have it authenticated first. Now when I purchased such, I would live with what I purchased. And now that I can afford to buy new, I buy it to enjoy it. When I get my new bags I don’t put them under a microscope, so to speak, because nothing is perfect. I buy them to use them and enjoy them. But that’s just me.

If you think you got a good price, be happy and enjoy using it.

You know, when I couldn’t afford to buy new I would buy preLoved; however I would have it authenticated first. Now when I purchased such, I would live with what I purchased. And now that I can afford to buy new, I buy it to enjoy it. When I get my new bags I don’t put them under a microscope, so to speak, because nothing is perfect. I buy them to use them and enjoy them. But that’s just me.

If you think you got a good price, be happy and enjoy using it.
Totally as long as the item I recieve is the same as the item description on the preloved site. In this case I paid alot more than most of these go for typically.

So I had it packed up to send back and suddenly realized that I love this item! To get it again I’d have to buy the Neverfull itself new or risk preloved that might be in worse condition! Guess she’s mine now!