Pouchette Felicie?

Dec 30, 2008
Hi ladies, so I went to local LV boutique today to look at the Speedys, but then ended up looking at a couple of other things. I ultimately want a Favorite PM, but no luck there. Anyway, the SA showed me the Felicie and I was soooo close to impulse buying, but didn't. It seems like a steep process for such a small purse. I really dont have any small bags like that, as most of what I own are either medium or large bags. I keep trying to forsee how much I would actually use this. There seems to be enough room for my phone, cards, keys and some lip gloss. I feel like its something I'd use more than just for dinner and going out. For those of you that have this or something similar, was it worth it?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190302-185621_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20190302-185621_Samsung Internet.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 401
Reactions: ggirl
I bought the black empreinte. And yes, it was worth it but even after buying it I asked my SA to contact me as soon as she got her hands on a Favorite MM and I got it last November. I tend to use my Favorite more often but I wouldn’t get rid of my felicie. If I had to choose between the two I would pick the Favorite

EEC0B50C-8527-4FC1-B8B4-DB66C775EA63.jpeg
Hi ladies, so I went to local LV boutique today to look at the Speedys, but then ended up looking at a couple of other things. I ultimately want a Favorite PM, but no luck there. Anyway, the SA showed me the Felicie and I was soooo close to impulse buying, but didn't. It seems like a steep process for such a small purse. I really dont have any small bags like that, as most of what I own are either medium or large bags. I keep trying to forsee how much I would actually use this. There seems to be enough room for my phone, cards, keys and some lip gloss. I feel like its something I'd use more than just for dinner and going out. For those of you that have this or something similar, was it worth it?
DH surprised me with me one for Xmas/Bday in Empreinte marine/rouge. I haven’t used it yet since I’m still trying to figure out what it will go with in my wardrobe. I needed to exchange immediately within the time limit after I got it due to a very noticeable defect. My store was moving from Saks to a free standing store so my SA couldn’t show me any other colors in empreinte, mono or DE (stock was so limited on everything because of Saks boutique closing and the new store opening). I thought about changing it to an Alma BB in DE or a Neverfull not because of the bag but the color. It’s a beautiful bag though and I think the inserts are a nice bonus-it’s technically a WOC so it’s rather small. I’m planning on using her on the weekend instead of using a bigger bag. Do I think it’s worth the $$ for such a small bag? I’m on the fence about that since the Felicie Empreinte is $1270 and a Neverfull is only a little more $$ and more practical for every day and the Alma BB was around the same pricepoint as the Felicie.

I ordered it (mainly because I love the inserts and chain) and was so excited to receive it, but the excitement was short lived when I realized how tiny it was. :sad: I already have the Favorite MM and that’s a better size imo.

The bag doesn’t work for me, I work for the bag. I love the shape, the style, the vibe, but in order to use it, I have to downsize downsize and downsize. In the winter it’s doable because my coat carries my phone and keys, so the Felicie just carries my wallet, lipstick, and maybe hand cream. But what if I need an external battery? In the summer when I have no pockets to rely on, it definitely doesn’t fit everything I need. If you don’t 100% love it then save the money for something you do love.

It’s a cute small bag - great for dinner, going out, running errands. It probably won’t fit much more than you mentioned. Maybe a compact and some tissues if you remove one of the inserts.

The only other bag I have around this size is the monogram pochette so I got the black empreinte since it was a bit dressier. I love the chain and the inserts. I do use the inserts in some of my other bags when I don’t want to carry a full sized wallet. I don’t regret getting it, I would just think about what you would plan to use it for and whether it would fill that purpose for you.

Reactions: urma and RitaLA
I needed a bag that size in my collection for dinner or events where I don't want to carry a larger bag. There weren't many options. Bought the Pallas Clutch and all corners where pealing. Thought about the Favorite PM but that magnetic closure makes me nervous. I think the Favorite is a better price for the bag if you don't mind the closure.

I've actually got my eye on this for my first LV. I love WOCs and this seems perfect for my needs. I'm hoping to see one in person before I take the plunge.

It reminded me of the WOC as well and actually fits pretty much the same amount as a WOC. It definitely doesn't hold a lot. My iPhone plus, keys and a pair of glasses were pretty much it. And this was without the inserts so cash and cards would just be loose. Both the Favorite PM and the PA have significantly more carrying capacity. Also it is more structured than these two bags so there is little expansion factor. But it is such a nice looking bag. I'm still on the fence.