Pouchetre Metis in black leather or Montsouris backpack for an everyday bag?

I just want a roomy everyday bag that's cute. I don't have any LV mongram bags in Cavas. I actually only own one LV bag the favorite PM. I have a black gucci soho cross body, a chanel classic WOC, and YSL wallet on chain mongogram. I'm wondering what is more classic the black leather pouchette metis or the montsouris backpack? Just for taking to work and running errands on the weekend type of bag.

I just want a roomy everyday bag that's cute. I don't have any LV mongram bags in Cavas. I actually only own one LV bag the favorite PM. I have a black gucci soho cross body, a chanel classic WOC, and YSL wallet on chain mongogram. I'm wondering what is more classic the black leather pouchette metis or the montsouris backpack? Just for taking to work and running errands on the weekend type of bag.

I think based on what you've already got, the Pouchette Metis sounds more your style than the Montsouris backpack! It will hold more than the pieces you already have, but it's very classic.

hmm...that's what I initially thought when I bought the bag, but now I'm wondering if I should be adding something different to my collection of bags?
Well I can see it either way. I think the Pochette Metis is larger and more casual than the other bags in your arsenal while still being similar. To me that seems like you’d get more use out of a bag like that than something way outside your typical taste/style. But only you can really answer that!

I’ve had my Pochette Metis for about a month and can’t say enough good things about it. It’s a very versatile bag that looks great with jeans or a business suit. It holds a lot yet feels light weight. GL with your decision.

Reactions: BeaYork