Pouch of neverfull fading?

MJDaisy

OMFG.
O.G.
Dec 28, 2007
Hi all,

I feel like my DE neverfull purchase is cursed! I'm unhappy with the chipping of my leather trim, but today I was using pouch from that neverfull when I noticed the corners are fading. I have had this bag for 2.5 months. I do use this daily as a wallet but I also use monogram one daily as a pouch and it has no sign of wear.

I am at a loss with this bag! IMG_1490132167.720762.jpgIMG_1490132203.993822.jpg

I had the same problems with my mono Pouch from my neverful. Used it only a couple of times and it kept peeling on the sides. First repair was done instore and they resealed it. Second has been sent off to Paris and 6 weeks later I'm still waiting for it to be returned

The same thing happened to the pouch of my Neverfull GM after a few months of constant use. I sold the bag and the pouch went along, so I don't know how it's doing now.

My pouch did this too- looks exactly like urs, and after 2 minor uses. Not enough damage for me to repair yet (just discoloured). I've seen another one damaged like this before, makes me think this is a common issue. Annoying that LV can't sort their glazing issues.

Reactions: Sonmi999
Mine isn't doing that, but if it was I would personally take it in to the store to have my SA look it over. Come on LV! If Coach can get their glazing right then why can't you?:annoyed:
omg I agree 110%, I have several leather Coach bags and have been using them. I looked at the glazing and I have to say its amazing.. I thought how com LV cant get it right ?? This is what makes me nervous to get LV bag as I am not close to a store in case anything happens.. but still pondering what to get.

Reactions: Aliluvlv
Hi all,

I feel like my DE neverfull purchase is cursed! I'm unhappy with the chipping of my leather trim, but today I was using pouch from that neverfull when I noticed the corners are fading. I have had this bag for 2.5 months. I do use this daily as a wallet but I also use monogram one daily as a pouch and it has no sign of wear.

I am at a loss with this bag! View attachment 3641654View attachment 3641655

My Caissa hobo glazing did the same thing after 2-3 months of use. I kept using it for a few weeks until it completely lifted off. It has been in repairs for 2 months now...still waiting for it to come back [emoji13]. Unfortunately I think LV has issues with many of their glazed products.

Mine isn't doing that, but if it was I would personally take it in to the store to have my SA look it over. Come on LV! If Coach can get their glazing right then why can't you?:annoyed:
this is funny you say that because I actually swapped out my credit cards into a coach pouch that I got for $20 3 years ago that is still in amazing condition lol!!!

I had the same problems with my mono Pouch from my neverful. Used it only a couple of times and it kept peeling on the sides. First repair was done instore and they resealed it. Second has been sent off to Paris and 6 weeks later I'm still waiting for it to be returned
did LV pay for your repair or did you have to pay out of pocket? i've only had this bag for 2.5 months so I am not wanting to pay to get it repaired...

I noticed mine has done this too, and I noticed it pretty quickly, although I've had my bag since 2014. I doubt there's anything they can do for me now, but since yours is new, I'd go and see what they can do. It really shouldn't do it so quickly.

i hadn't even thought of inspecting it until now. I do have some slight chipping on one side the pouch only. My bag is about 3 years old now. Actually, I'm surprised that my pouch is in pretty good shape. I use it a lot as a little clutch and throw it (not always very gently) in all of my bags. I'm sorry about your pouch. Can you bring it in to LV? You really have not had it for that long. I don't think I would do anything about my pouch. It doesn't really bother me much and it's hidden in my bags most of the time. But yours is quite new. I would check to see if this can be fixed.