Pouch for iPad

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi everybody!
    I'm thinking about buying a pouch for my iPad and other electronics (e.g. for travelling). What would you recommend? I'm considering the Daily Pouch or Toiletry Pouch 26, but any input from experienced iPad pouch users would be greatly appreciated.

LemonDrop likes this.
  2. I have the etui voyage MM as a travel pouch for my ipad and some other chargers, earphones etc. I also put some travel paperwork in it. I like it and find is useful when traveling.

3. Thank you! I've never heard about it, but it might just be what I'm looking for.

4. You may consider this. 2A5FE3CB-9B20-46BA-8A32-55EF54E01998.png

gonno likes this.
  5. I have the Etui Voyage PM for my iPad mini. Love it!

JA_UK and gonno like this.
  6. I have the Giant monogram kirigami :smile:
    The large one in kaki color fits a mini iPad perfectly.

7. Thank you! I have a regular iPad though. Otherwise, that would be a great option.

8. I will definitely check them out, thank you!

9. Try the following:
    -Etui Voyage GM monogram
    -Pochette Jour GM. Comes in damier graphite, taurillon leather, and epi leather. The epi leather has 2 models: plain one and the one with the yellow or blue Giant LV logo - latest collection)
    Good luck deciding.

BULL and gonno like this.
  10. I don’t think the L size fits regular iPad

gonno likes this.
  11. I will be in Berlin in November and I hope they can show me some of them at the local boutiques. I'll take your list with me.

excalibur likes this.
  12. Good advice! Actually I have all of those and a regular iPad, and I can tell the the inside pocket of the Etui Voyage MM was taylored perfectly for a 9,7" iPad.

gonno and excalibur like this.
  13. Wowza! Such a collection you have!

gonno and BULL like this.
  14. :biggrin: Thanks.
    I don't have a Jeffree Star closet, but I am a sucker for pochettes, so I get them in all shapes and sizes :smile:

excalibur likes this.
  15. Yeah Jeffree has a massive collection!
    LV is addicting isn’t it?

BULL likes this.