Potomac Precious March finds

burgandy05

O.G.
Jan 19, 2008
3/10 @ 8pm

20% coupons laying on the first display table

Clearance: Peyton (pink, white, black,); Claire (1 sm op art redish/pink, 2 lg white patent leather, 1 lg leather brownish/tan); Gramercy purple swingpacks; Alex Op Art Multi print swingpacks; 1 jeweled teal sm zip around

30%

Poppy Poppy Poppy; 1 Copper Audrey, 2 Copper Julianne like, 1 Teal Hailey, 2 Alex totes

$29 Two Cherry keychain & Legacy flower turnlock keychain

I bought the Graphite/Grey Peyton - paid $260, I also bought 2 red small gramercy leather patent wallets $27 each.

I asked the SA who rang me up when they expect a new truck of goodies. She said they are putting out the new floorset next week and there will be new bags. I asked if it was early next week or late...she said they will put it out Tuesday night and I should come back Wednesday =)

Spy pics...

Last edited:
attachment.php

Thanks for the spy pics! What' the name of the white purse on the bottom shelf?

oh, is that a gramercy accordian zip around in blue that I spy in the 5th picture? Did they have more than one? Any other colors? Also, do they do charge holds or holds at PM? sorry, too many questions.

oh, is that a gramercy accordian zip around in blue that I spy in the 5th picture? Did they have more than one? Any other colors? Also, do they do charge holds or holds at PM? sorry, too many questions.

Just one accordion zip, they did have 1 green gramercy checkbook wallet in the clear tote - red line of $197 and 2 small zip arounds in black. Yes, they do charge holds (not holds) at PM.

3/10 @ 8pm

20% coupons laying on the first display table

Clearance: Peyton (pink, white, black,); Claire (1 sm op art redish/pink, 2 lg white patent leather, 1 lg leather brownish/tan); Gramercy purple swingpacks; Alex Op Art Multi print swingpacks; 1 jeweled teal sm zip around

30%

Poppy Poppy Poppy; 1 Copper Audrey, 2 Copper Julianne like, 1 Teal Hailey, 2 Alex totes

$29 Two Cherry keychain & Legacy flower turnlock keychain

I bought the Graphite/Grey Peyton - paid $260, I also bought 2 red small gramercy leather patent wallets $27 each.

I asked the SA who rang me up when they expect a new truck of goodies. She said they are putting out the new floorset next week and there will be new bags. I asked if it was early next week or late...she said they will put it out Tuesday night and I should come back Wednesday =)

Spy pics...

Seriously, the legacy flower turnlocks ? Wow, bummer I would totally get one!
Granted if you want good jewelry selection go to Lburg, but that's more POppy than even Lburg has had recently.

Was there this morning - tons of those Legacy flower turnlocks on register counter - on 30% table in the back on the right were a couple of bronze? (not sure of color name but it looked bronze and they had a deep purple lining) audreys and claires -

The rest was mostly MFF. oh - yeah - tons of Poppy - almost a wall of Poppy - boy - that stuff really is not selling at all

Store was very deserted - wonder if they really are going to close?

Was there this morning - tons of those Legacy flower turnlocks on register counter - on 30% table in the back on the right were a couple of bronze? (not sure of color name but it looked bronze and they had a deep purple lining) audreys and claires -

The rest was mostly MFF. oh - yeah - tons of Poppy - almost a wall of Poppy - boy - that stuff really is not selling at all

Store was very deserted - wonder if they really are going to close?

crud- I resorted to getting one off of E-bay a week or so ago, because I didn't think they'd make it to the outlet. Do you remember how much they were Nancy?