Potomac Mills Is Getting a Coach Outlet:]

Feb 28, 2006
Just wanted to let all my Nova girls/guys know that Potomac Mills is getting a Coach outlet. Supposed to be open by years end. Source: Potomac News (3/27/09)

Yay I'm sooo excited!! Now I don't have to go to Leesburg or Williamsburg anymore. It will be literally 5-10 minutes away...

When I was at the Tysons Galleria boutique back in Feb., the SA (Shawn) told me about the PM outlet opening and mentioned June as the open date.
Not to get OT, but Shawn at tysons is the BOMB, he told me they were just as upset about not being able to search the new coach site with "a" as the search term to get all the listings... he didn't have a work around yet for it either.

Whether it be June or December, it's still exciting--the longer the wait, the more excitement! Also heard they're inserting a Neiman's Last Call as well.

I will have to respectfully disagree. :P The longer it takes to open at PM, the longer I have to pay the stupid tolls to Leesburg. That's my Coach money you're getting from me, people! :nuts:

Neiman's last call is open now.

Sooner the better for me - Leesburg is an hour for me, Potomac is about 20 min :smile:

Opened? I will definitely have to go there soon!

LOL, I'm addicted to road trips and enjoy driving especially on nice summer days, so it's pleasant for me. Except for the gas, if only my car could run on air or somthing. Also, I like to wait expectantly for nice things in life--it gives me the thrill. I'm so crazy. :nuts:

Why don't you take another route to avoid the tolls? There are a few routes you could take to save those insane tolls.

I am so maddd, i am moving to maryland by the end of the year, i have lived in va for 15 yrs 10 mns from potomac mills and they decide now to put a coach outlet !!! this really suxxss sorry for my language LOL
on a good note i convinced my younger sister to work there when they open maybe even my mom LOL
when they open us (tpf/leesburgladies) should all meet there :smile:

Opened? I will definitely have to go there soon!

LOL, I'm addicted to road trips and enjoy driving especially on nice summer days, so it's pleasant for me. Except for the gas, if only my car could run on air or somthing. Also, I like to wait expectantly for nice things in life--it gives me the thrill. I'm so crazy. :nuts:

Why don't you take another route to avoid the tolls? There are a few routes you could take to save those insane tolls.

I am anti tolls. :smile: I am from the midwest so tolls, road bumps, safety car inspections [the list goes on] are all alien to me. :biggrin: I take the beltway to rt. 7 all the way. I have ridden with friends who take the toll road and it really only saves about 5 minutes.

I am anti tolls. :smile: I am from the midwest so tolls, road bumps, safety car inspections [the list goes on] are all alien to me. :biggrin: I take the beltway to rt. 7 all the way. I have ridden with friends who take the toll road and it really only saves about 5 minutes.
Avoid 7 totally :smile:
Take 66 to 28n to 50 west to Loudoun county prkwy, then your first left light, it takes you all the way to 15n just shy of the greenway hitting the 15 bypass :smile:

I used to live in Leesburg for a while, had to drive to Springfield every day :smile:

And yes, when they have an opening, we'll have to get a gathering of our local gals! Bring your favorite bag all dressed up for the occasion!