Potomac Mills - February 2010

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Thought I'd try to move it to a new thread since it's already February. Craziness. I heard that this past weekend was the last time they'll do the 20% off for a while - so I don't know what the 10% is for - may to make up for the weather.

I'm so jealous of the kristin purchases!!!! They had no more.

2. had a TON of sunnies...I got a pair of Nadias, black! used to have a pair of Sadies, but in comparison, the arms are a lot slimmer on the Nadias. has a cool C print on the sides of the lenses, plus on the arms. All Coach sunnies are $65 (better price than the outlet, my Sadies were at least $80!!!) and you get the case at the register when you check out. :nuts:

they also had a Clover E/W duffle in plum, 179.99 + 35% off (clearance), a Bonnie foldover in the pink & salmon, 109 + 35% off. They also had some lavender lunch totes and at least one patent taupe/tan lunch tote (didn't see price). Also, a khaki sig/rosegold metallic wallet (that was weird, I think it's from several seasons ago).

3. show me the pics pls... :graucho:

4. Potomac Mills open regular time: 10am 2/11 Thursday :smile:

5. 30% off: Still a good Poppy selection, some teal patent Haileys, teal patent aubrey, 1 op art sabrina, 2 Madison leather shoulder, audrey's in brownish/gold, 3 Op art Juliannes (I think), 1 teal maggie, op art maggie,

Patent Peytons - $349, few of the MFF Legacy turnlock wallets - $109

Clearance: Teal jeweled zip around wallets in the clearance

New convertible Zoe (I did not notice these at Leesburg). I like the idea - short strap and long strap. $199 small/$229 large

Enjoy the spy pics =)

6. Spy pics
    set 1 of 3
    :biggrin:

photo.jpg photo 2.jpg photo 3.jpg photo 4.jpg photo 5.jpg
  7. Spy pics
    set 2 of 3

8. They were up on the shelves along the back wall (if you're looking straight back after walking in) of the store.

9. spy pics
    set 3 of 3

10. Lburg's zoe's are along the back wall, between the men's section and the FP deletes.

11. As always Burgandy, thank you for great spy pics!!!!

12. yay, more spy pics. thanks!

13. I appreciate the spy pix since I missed out on going to the famed Potomac Mills/Leesburg outlets last week. The cabbie confirmed it was quite a drive from where we were, especially since there's construction. I was in Washington for only a day and flew into the RR airport (had it been Dulles I would've been :yahoo:). I did get to see the White House, one Smithsonian musuem & the Lincoln Memorial. Everyone is so friendly there!

14. burgandy05,
    Thanks for the great spy pics. Is that a red or fuchsia Peyton in that 5th photo? Looks red on my monitor...
    TIA

15. THanks for the spy pics - makes me feel like I'm there. Darn the snow.