Potomac Mills - February 2010

Coach Dedicated

Always another bag..
Oct 10, 2009
Thought I'd try to move it to a new thread since it's already February. Craziness. I heard that this past weekend was the last time they'll do the 20% off for a while - so I don't know what the 10% is for - may to make up for the weather.

I'm so jealous of the kristin purchases!!!! They had no more.

had a TON of sunnies...I got a pair of Nadias, black! used to have a pair of Sadies, but in comparison, the arms are a lot slimmer on the Nadias. has a cool C print on the sides of the lenses, plus on the arms. All Coach sunnies are $65 (better price than the outlet, my Sadies were at least $80!!!) and you get the case at the register when you check out. :nuts:

they also had a Clover E/W duffle in plum, 179.99 + 35% off (clearance), a Bonnie foldover in the pink & salmon, 109 + 35% off. They also had some lavender lunch totes and at least one patent taupe/tan lunch tote (didn't see price). Also, a khaki sig/rosegold metallic wallet (that was weird, I think it's from several seasons ago).

had a TON of sunnies...I got a pair of Nadias, black! used to have a pair of Sadies, but in comparison, the arms are a lot slimmer on the Nadias. has a cool C print on the sides of the lenses, plus on the arms. All Coach sunnies are $65 (better price than the outlet, my Sadies were at least $80!!!) and you get the case at the register when you check out. :nuts:

they also had a Clover E/W duffle in plum, 179.99 + 35% off (clearance), a Bonnie foldover in the pink & salmon, 109 + 35% off. They also had some lavender lunch totes and at least one patent taupe/tan lunch tote (didn't see price). Also, a khaki sig/rosegold metallic wallet (that was weird, I think it's from several seasons ago).

show me the pics pls... :graucho:

30% off: Still a good Poppy selection, some teal patent Haileys, teal patent aubrey, 1 op art sabrina, 2 Madison leather shoulder, audrey's in brownish/gold, 3 Op art Juliannes (I think), 1 teal maggie, op art maggie,

Patent Peytons - $349, few of the MFF Legacy turnlock wallets - $109

Clearance: Teal jeweled zip around wallets in the clearance

New convertible Zoe (I did not notice these at Leesburg). I like the idea - short strap and long strap. $199 small/$229 large

Enjoy the spy pics =)

Spy pics
set 1 of 3
:biggrin:

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    131.9 KB · Views: 133
  • photo 2.jpg
    photo 2.jpg
    121.4 KB · Views: 114
  • photo 3.jpg
    photo 3.jpg
    112.9 KB · Views: 111
  • photo 4.jpg
    photo 4.jpg
    117 KB · Views: 113
  • photo 5.jpg
    photo 5.jpg
    108.9 KB · Views: 125
Spy pics
set 2 of 3

Attachments

• photo 5.jpg
    photo 5.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 113
  • photo 4.jpg
    photo 4.jpg
    104.2 KB · Views: 105
  • photo 3.jpg
    photo 3.jpg
    108.7 KB · Views: 113
  • photo 2.jpg
    photo 2.jpg
    117.3 KB · Views: 116
  • photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    101.9 KB · Views: 121
30% off: Still a good Poppy selection, some teal patent Haileys, teal patent aubrey, 1 op art sabrina, 2 Madison leather shoulder, audrey's in brownish/gold, 3 Op art Juliannes (I think), 1 teal maggie, op art maggie,

Patent Peytons - $349, few of the MFF Legacy turnlock wallets - $109

Clearance: Teal jeweled zip around wallets in the clearance

New convertible Zoe (I did not notice these at Leesburg). I like the idea - short strap and long strap. $199 small/$229 large

Enjoy the spy pics =)

They were up on the shelves along the back wall (if you're looking straight back after walking in) of the store.

spy pics
set 3 of 3

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    113.6 KB · Views: 103
  • photo 2.jpg
    photo 2.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 108
  • photo 3.jpg
    photo 3.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 86
  • photo 4.jpg
    photo 4.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 96
  • photo 5.jpg
    photo 5.jpg
    108.1 KB · Views: 124
I appreciate the spy pix since I missed out on going to the famed Potomac Mills/Leesburg outlets last week. The cabbie confirmed it was quite a drive from where we were, especially since there's construction. I was in Washington for only a day and flew into the RR airport (had it been Dulles I would've been :yahoo:). I did get to see the White House, one Smithsonian musuem & the Lincoln Memorial. Everyone is so friendly there!