shellindc

Coach-ified!
O.G.
Jan 7, 2008
Was there today at around 3pm. TOOK AN HOUR TO GO 8 MILES!!! :shocked:

3 parchment leather Madison shoulder bags in really good condition
NO SABRINA OF ANY KIND
3 IKAT navy/white Madison wristlets $68 + 30% off
2 op art lavender Madison wristlets (same as IKAT)
Parker mini-skinnies in pink, black
still LOADS of Zoe (pouches, med, large: prices as indicated in the Zoe thread--addl disc for the colors mentioned in said thread)
Parker zip shoulder bags (the rectangle-looking one) in gray perforated, pink, choco-ish brown--is it just me or is that color kinda off?,--ivory, NO SAND
1 Parker shoulder bag (the upright rectangular one) in SAND
Peyton in pearl green, metallic
Cricket wristlets in tan leather w/ a turnlock-top (that was new I think...I didn't see those last week) + the coral color, the rose-gold, two-tone tan one with the regular zip
Cricket bags in black (only a couple...the satchel and that small evening bag--patent, maybe?)
Amanda opal python (?) bags--I don't know the name of the bag, no accessories
still lots of Bonnie (double zip wristlets, swingpack-esque cross-bodys, bags)
stock looked LOW on the MFF turnlock tote (why did Coach Factory choose those colors? Anybody know?)
Amanda mini-skinnies in all colors + gold, NO COSMETIC BAGS
denim blue PW (crossbody-style + Carly)
1 Parker cross-body in rose-gold (of course, b/c I bought it FP...the ONLY thing I've ever bought FP!!! But the couple I've seen at L-burg and this one at PM were pretty beat up, so I guess it was meant for me to have at FP). LOL, oh well, I love it! At least I got the matching MS last week for it at the outlet, so that's something!
3 or so '08 Legacy cross-bodys in brown/bronze signature (1/2 off $150)
Amanda satin Darcy (clutch bag) with turnlock closure--VERY cool bag for evening--in black and coral, I think. Man, I should have bought that instead of the Celeste for evening.
some of MFF Soho...but the stock is dwindling--didn't look like there were too many of the double strap bags left!

That's all I remember at the moment. If I think of anything else, I'll post again.

Not too up-to-date on prices, b/c I wasn't really looking for a bag (sorry, guys!). Reason I went is b/c I had a return and had to pick up a birthday gift for my buddy (got the Madison op art--blue/brown print--wristlet for her: that was $58 + 30% off)

Happy shopping, my NoVA partners-in-Coach.

Not a whole lot of new stuff.

Shellindc- Thanks for the information- I was thinking of heading to Potomac Mills tomorrow so it helps to have your list of what was in the store.

Re: the 8 miles in 1 hour....I feel your pain....even though I've been in the commuting routine for a while, sometimes I just CANNOT believe how long it takes to go only a few miles in this area!

They did have Sabrina's there last Saturday, I bought one. They had the large lavender op art (the one I bought), the smaller gold op art sabrina, and one that was multicoloured op art. I got there as the store opened and they had about 9-12 total roughly.

^^Yeah they DID have them (the Sabs, that is)...'cuz I got one too! :smile: :smile: :smile: I got the lavender leather small...that da hubz wanted me to get when they first came out (I wanted gray, he wanted me to get the lavender...I eventually bought the gray from da*Bay--at 263 w/ a coupon!!!--and then lo and behold, I find the lavender at the outlet for a little over 200! Awesomely crazy!)

^^Yeah they DID have them (the Sabs, that is)...'cuz I got one too! :smile: :smile: :smile: I got the lavender leather small...that da hubz wanted me to get when they first came out (I wanted gray, he wanted me to get the lavender...I eventually bought the gray from da*Bay--at 263 w/ a coupon!!!--and then lo and behold, I find the lavender at the outlet for a little over 200! Awesomely crazy!)

The small lavendar sabrina is beautiful bag! I held one for awhile a few Wednesdays ago - had to put her down though.

Put her down. LMAO. Too funny Bunny.

Do you guys think Lavendar would get clothing transfer on Sabrina if i carried her as a shoulder bag?? Just wondering as im considering this one too. Not until they go down more tho.:graucho::graucho:

Let me guess, 95 south right? :rolleyes: I have yet to venture to the this outlet for this reason. I can't deal with the traffic on 95. I'd rather drive up to Leesburg.

OH YEAH, I left at 2pm, thinking I'd get there around 2:30, no worries (from Alexandria). Yeah..................that didn't happen.

Apparently the "weekend drive" started WAY before the usual time that day.

It was worth it...did some damage at Nordstrom Rack, the Calvin Klein outlet and of COURSE, COACH!

Hubby and I drove in Potomac last month and it toke us 1 hr to drive 20 miles. Traffic was so bad that hubby told me we are not going there again on a Saturday. It was a nice store though. I was able to pick up my leather zoe.