Potiron vs. orange (clemence or togo)- comparison pics?

i see then.. so maybe, 40 wouldn't work...
well the 35 cm just got sold...
so off to my search once again.
you ladies have been very helpful... priceless!

Have you considered a 32 Kelly? I think it's the perfect size!! It's large enough to make a statement, but small enough to be comfortable carrying. I also have a 32 Kelly Sellier in Natural Ardennes with GH. It's several shades lighter than gold, but in the same family.

Hi, my signature picture shows my sellier, Togo 32 cm Kelly with PHW. It is a great size and color. It draws comments from complete strangers:smile:. Potiron is the perfect orange for a large bag because it doesn't "scream" BRIGHT!!!!

tillie.. thanks.

i did consider the 32 kelly and just bought the vintage black box from hautegallery and waiting for that right now.

so , im hoping to get a rouge 35 cm versus a gold / potiron 35 cm.
but then this 40 potiron showed up so was considering it...

the gold 35 cm. just got sold...

so now we are left with a 35 rouge kelly versus a 40 potiron kelly...

thanks tillie... ;)

Have you considered a 32 Kelly? I think it's the perfect size!! It's large enough to make a statement, but small enough to be comfortable carrying. I also have a 32 Kelly Sellier in Natural Ardennes with GH. It's several shades lighter than gold, but in the same family.

tillie.. thanks.

i did consider the 32 kelly and just bought the vintage black box from hautegallery and waiting for that right now.

so , im hoping to get a rouge 35 cm versus a gold / potiron 35 cm.
but then this 40 potiron showed up so was considering it...

the gold 35 cm. just got sold...

so now we are left with a 35 rouge kelly versus a 40 potiron kelly...

thanks tillie... ;)

So, you're the one that bought the beautiful 32 BBK from Sam! He's the best! I bought a 28 Rouge H Box Kelly with GH from him last year. It's absolutely gorgeous! The Rouge Kelly that you're thinking of, is it box? Is it Sellier? If it's not box, and it's a more casual leather like Togo or Clemence, you would definitely enjoy the 35. I don't know why I felt my 35 Kelly was too big for me.......I wish I hadn't sold it......I think it would have been fun in Orange, but that was before I was a member of the PF, and before "H" fever set in after seeing everyone's bags on TPF! But, I'm pretty sure a 40 would swallow me up. There's an Orange 50 Kelly Relax that has a starting bid of $8,300. That's quite a bit less then everyone was originally asking for that particular bag. The Kelly Relax has a little longer handle, so you can wear it on your shoulder. That's what I've been told, but I haven't seen one in person.

Good luck with whatever you get. I know you'll be thrilled! Enjoy your BBK from Sam......I've had him looking for a 28 or 32 Black Kelly for a while now. I thought I wanted the 28 BBK, but I want a more casual bag for right now. He's got my wish list!!! lol :P